• Total voters

Stella

Community Member
Sep 19, 2010
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W9
Choose one, INFJ people. Your answer has significance which I may/may not divulge later.

I will tell you this is a psychological poll I'm taking on INFJ's, but I won't tell you what about.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawr and Stu
I always say no. The change of whatever it may be, being negative is on average greater then the odds of it being positive. Whatever "it" may be.

Yes. Always yes (but I'm not an INFJ so subtract one from yes if you want just INFJ responses)

yes

Reactions: Stu
Yes. Always yes (but I'm not an INFJ so subtract one from yes if you want just INFJ responses)

and another one.

Yes.

just say NO :)

Yeah....no.:m051:

Yes... and [MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION] is an INFJ so count him too!

YESSSSS!
BT dubs... I'm not an INFJ and I voted.
subtract 1.

you know i actually stopped to think about this.

wanted to say yes at first, cause it seems positive and uplifting, Yes you can! then i was like; well maybe everyone else says yes, i want to go against the mainstream so i settled on no, but then i was thinking most people i know are pessimistic, what if everyone else says no and i am in fact contributing to an unforeseen infj denial complex.

then i accidently scrolled down one notch and saw the first posted no, so had to go with yes but sadly found i am in fact one of many. either way i'm going to bed tonight knowing this poll kicked my ass.

*puts on her exclusive INFJ hat* I'll go with yes :p

No.

Not because I'm pessimistic but I don't take things literal unless I'm completely sure so by default to be on the safer side: no.

This thread makes me a little panicky.