Yes or no? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
I said yes, and I'm assuming the question was whether or not I would like a piece of strawberry cheese cake.

Baaaaaaaaaa.

No.

Given that this is a psychological study with little parameters other than yes or no and a self-selected bias, I imagine this has more to do with the relationships between the responses and/or the quality of the responses rather than the actual choice of response in of itself. Logically, the yes or the no is an answer of anything and everything that a person could think of; so little data can be gathered. For example, you would not be able to feasibly measure openness or optimism (as it was no doubt the thinking of some here) because the nature of the question that the person is answering in their minds could be framed either positively or negatively and you have no way of knowing which. The way I see it, the answer is both yes and no; whichever I choose is completely arbitrary.

Although you might be able to get some insights into how often and how reasonably we explain our thinking...

That's my guess for this little puzzle.

I won't answer the poll because I'm not sure I am quite INFJ.

Last edited:
I did not vote in the poll since I am not an INFJ but I would have picked no

Sorry, I voted a bit prematurely. Please subtract one no from your results :p

what they hey
yes all the way

This thread makes me a little panicky.

Me too. I'm not even voting.

Yes means kill all the infjs

No means to enslave them.

It

is

a

trap

:mwaa:

I would pick yes but I am not an INFJ. If I were an INFJ I would still pick yes because my INTP alter-ego would have enslaved the INFJ to do its bidding.

Yes, I think? D:

I sense a trap. I choose the middle option, "or". Sounds much safer.

Yes.. Why not? Best way to learn is from one's mistakes.

Yes.. Why not? Best way to learn is from one's mistakes.

You can't learn if you're dead, by the roadside laying there to remind all:

Never take online psychological tests.