Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 50 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Kill the puppy. there's always a loophole.

Gosh that's an intriguing question. I hit a great big goanna with my car while crossing a single lane bridge, There was no way to avoid it.
They're not the most lovable of creatures, but I was sick for a week.
No, I don't think I could live with myself.

What breed are we talking about?

I think its best to require that you kill the puppy with your bare hands and stare into it's eyes while you do it.

Also whatever happened to @Saru Inc ?

I dunno, not to speak ill (but I will) of people but he was a bit of a drama king. I think the crown was glued on too

lol
I don't think we've properly met. You're pretty clever.

Interesting question.

Well, I have already killed a puppy once. Surely retroactive kills count? Can I have my money?

It was an accident, I was like 6 years old, a puppy bit my leg, I panicked, kicked it as hard as I could, it flew head first into a concrete wall, and had to be put down.

Interesting question.

Well, I have already killed a puppy once. Surely retroactive kills count? Can I have my money?

It was an accident, I was like 6 years old, a puppy bit my leg, I panicked, kicked it as hard as I could, it flew head first into a concrete wall, and had to be put down.
Im not sure I would go around telling random people that story. Not that theres anything wrong with it, just that its way out of the ordinary.

Lol this thread is still going on....

And I still haven't been given a million dollars by anyone ever for anything

It's not about how many puppies you kill, it's about how you kill them

Reactions: Wyote