Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 51 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Interesting question.

Well, I have already killed a puppy once. Surely retroactive kills count? Can I have my money?

It was an accident, I was like 6 years old, a puppy bit my leg, I panicked, kicked it as hard as I could, it flew head first into a concrete wall, and had to be put down.

Looks like Saru owes you a mil.

Reactions: Ren and Wyote
It's not about how many puppies you kill, it's about how you kill them

No. It's about the million dollars and how you'll never actually get it no matter how creative you are in your puppy killing endeavors.

Reactions: the and Icedream
How do you know? Have you ever considered you're just not creative or psychopathic for the money?

Reactions: Wyote
Maybe I just need a "better" network. This is a networking question. Hmm.

Reactions: Icedream
A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you?
Without hesitation.
And do you think it's right to do?
Probably.

Reactions: Wyote
It's a lot of money!

Not worth as much as when the thread started. Maybe we need to adjust for inflation.

Would you do this today for $1,136,713?

We should contact the Cards Against Humanity people and see if they are down with holding PETA hostage.

Everyone donates to CAH to murder a puppy and they start a bidding war between PETA and donors. If donors win the bid they murder the puppy and it's PETA's fault unless they win. Then CAH donates the money to help euthanasia clinics, regardless of the winner. They can just continue doing this to PETA even if they refuse to participate. Constant bad PR for PETA and maybe people will pay attention to the fact that animals are pretty casually murdered all the time instead of burying their heads in the fucking sand like they do with everything always. CAH can argue that they are also helping an establishment that's already in place and actually does help end needless suffering of animals. They could even send out photos of animals they helped.

What isn't PETA's problem :tonguewink: