Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 48 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Would you kill, clean, and eat a puppy for a million bucks? Would you take proper care of a puppy for twenty years?

Would you kill, clean, and eat a puppy for a million bucks? Would you take proper care of a puppy for twenty years?

You couldn't take care of a puppy for 20 years, as the dog would cease being a puppy long before then.

Reactions: Night Owl
You couldn't take care of a puppy for 20 years, as the dog would cease being a puppy long before then.
My puppies will always be puppies. Very large, goofy puppies.

Reactions: Night Owl and hush
My puppies will always be puppies. Very large, goofy puppies.

True. I've echoed this sentiment many times before, and have been chided for my insistence on calling all dogs puppies. I just mean in the context of this thread and the OP's question, we're talkin' tiny little puppies who have only roamed this Earth for a short time. :p

... Not that the age of the puppy would make a difference to me. I couldn't fathom doing such a thing to any puppy of any age.

Reactions: Asa
Trump wants to kill ALL THE PUPPIES!!!

dog meat is sort of common here....... :m025::m142:

We sometimes, really do seem to have a lot of trouble being properly critical about ourselves and our decisions. Then again, each to their own, I guess.

The people who are proud to kill a human instead of a dog are the ones I feel are most despicable. Of course you are going to have to kill a baby human and not a bad guy.

I would sell my services to the highest bidder at an auction.

I would sit back and watch the million dollars kill the puppy.

I would ask the payer: Will you have enough money to pay for a brain shrinker if the puppy turns up in your dreams? :m063:

Can I make another thread called would you kill a puppy for a billion dollars?

Reactions: Jet
Reactions: dang