Would you date a stripper? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Would you date a stripper?

She went too far. It was the silhouette part that was the most risque to me.

There's some middle ground between provoking lust, and not alluding to sexuality at all. I wouldn't be uncomfortable dating a performer that can deal with the topic of sexuality in her performance, but doesn't put on a debauched quasi-foreplay.

It may be splitting hairs, but strippers are progressively more exposed as the performance proceeds; a good tease-burlesque becomes more creative about not exposing herself as the performance runs its course. One has a trajectory, which can only end in total exposure; the other is only limited by creativity and talent.

She had to. Otherwise, she wouldn't have obtained star status which was her dream. She succeeded.

As for tease-burlesque...maybe. But it still takes a certain type of personality. Not bad, just not for me.

Now here's a strip tease

Everyone must know this but incase not it's 9 1/2 weeks. The clip stops before the end..she doesn't get nude though in case our in a hurry to google it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
You sick fuck. I dont wanna play this game anymore

Please keep going. I offer these words for you to use:

- Motherfucker
- Asshole
- Candy-ass
- Cunt
- Skullfuck
- Cum chucker
- Assmucus
- Bitch (boring)
- Dickward
- Sausage smoker
- Sissy
- Fag
- Pooplord (derivative)
- Unfuckable penis smoker
- Fuck puppet
- Meat Puppets

Okay, the last one is a band from the 80s that I love, but feel free to use it regardless.
Bonus points if you come up with something not on the list!

I'm trying to wrap my head around the possibility of meeting a cool girl who I was into with mutual feelings, then finding out she was stripper before actually dating, then deciding whether or not to proceed.

I know it's all hypothetical but I want to at least imagine how such a scenario would play out. Like, what kind of strip club does she work at? Is it more up-scale? Is it one of those mad shady ones in the industrial district that may or may not be run by a mob? Does she have kids? A drug or alcohol problem? A crazy jealous/stalker ex?

So, would I date someone who puts their body on display sexually with sometimes light physical contact for money? Sure, if they were just doing a job, and seemed clean and sane otherwise- this hypothetical person whom I will never meet.

#OVERTHINKING

Last edited:
I dont know about you guys but stripclubs here are owned by the mafia...so...i wouldnt want to date anyone working with or for the mafia ..but hey, that's just me
:m036:

Does she unbuckle strangers belts with her mouth and get their pee pee germs in her mouth in the process? Why is this so overlooked?

I think this thread implies that strippers don't let the lifestyle of their job from bleeding into their personal life. I think some people have this idealized idea that they can compartmentalize their lives. I also think they have this ideal that stereotypes are bullshit.

What I think is you're not going to have a long term relationship with a stripper. I also think most strippers wouldn't date most of the people here because they already know what they'd be getting into.

That being said, try it.

I think this thread implies that strippers don't let the lifestyle of their job from bleeding into their personal life. I think some people have this idealized idea that they can compartmentalize their lives. I also think they have this ideal that stereotypes are bullshit.

What I think is you're not going to have a long term relationship with a stripper. I also think most strippers wouldn't date most of the people here because they already know what they'd be getting into.

That being said, try it.
fuck me, I totally read that in someone else's voice. curse your avatar

There's going to be problems and it's not necessarily THEIR fault.

My jealousy and insecurity can be off the charts depending on the environment (who are the clients? Who are their co-workers?Are they more handsome / rich / just..more, than me?)

The pseudosexual nature of the job are....more ambivalent for me, even if it gets crossed into sexual areas; I have no ideas how that may affect my insecurity and possessiveness.

but right now I'm honestly more afraid of the close proximity to other lifestyles that can be thrilling/dangerous/both and how addictive those can be

Reactions: invisible and Gaze
One more try: Love is love, and if she's perfect for me, I wouldn't take her choice of work into consideration.
If this message strikes you as an affront to starving children, please submit your complaint to zuck@facebook.com

Reactions: invisible