Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well would ya?

No. Phrase that accurately.

"Most strippers are not prostitutes".

Some are. I dated a burlesque dancer. The sex was awesome.

Reactions: Jet
That's how we talk out heres in Indianer.

However, mon ami, I do believe that the period would go inside the quotation marks. Non?

I'd go gay for a burlesque dancer. No joke.

Last edited:
I could date a former stripper... but not an active one. That would definitely make me uncomfortable to know that other men are deliberately looking at her with the eyes of a horny jack-rabbit.

Reactions: Littlelissa
God, ok. I'd date a male stripper but only because it would be hilarious!!

I wouldn't not date someone because they strip or have in the past - from a perspective of moral reprehension. I would, however, be slightly leery. Also, I wouldn't feel comfortable if my partner was working as a stripper while we were together.

On a practical level, the lifestyle of that work might not really jive with mine. And I wonder if the personality would as well, but maybe that only speaks to how little I know about that world.

I think I would be turned off if someone had no career ambitions beyond stripping - if it wasn't temporary. That's not to say stripping isn't a valid choice of career for some. It's just that I'd prefer something more... dignified? (I want to say intellectual), in a partner. Something that would lead them to more so maximize their potential as a human being. But maybe I am projecting myself and my own values onto this mirage of a partner.

I'd date a stripper but she'd have to shower before she got home. And if she had a dancing banana, even better. I will date them both.

Soulful, what makes thier physical intelligence less dignified than your mental intelligence?

No for the following reasons.

1. I don't share and strippers get way to touchy feely on people.

2. I would to afraid to get an STD.

3. I don't think I would attract strippers.

Strippers are usually hot and I'm not so ya..:m025:

The stripper I dated was an INFP. I know an INFJ Stripper who is a Psychology student at a sandstone university.

The stripper I dated was an INFP. I know an INFJ Stripper who is a Psychology student at a sandstone university.

So have you tired dating her?

I thought you had a taste for INFJ females? :m037:

Strippers are usually hot and I'm not so ya..

Strippers are stereotypically "hot"
Now that I think about it, I'd rather have
an unconventional brand of "hot"

Strippers are stereotypically "hot"
Now that I think about it, I'd rather have
an unconventional brand of "hot"

I don't disagree. But I bet several of those strippers have brain. It just they don't get to use it at work.

Reactions: sumone
I don't disagree. But I bet several of those strippers have brain. It just they don't get to use it at work.

Brain is something, but I don't tend to go for girls with too much "brain" I meant unconventional maybe in an artistic sense. A Flamenco dancer for example.

Soulful, what makes thier physical intelligence less dignified than your mental intelligence?

It's not that I consider mental intelligence to be more dignified than other types, including physical. On the whole, I can't say that I would be less attracted to an intellectual partner whose career was one that mostly relied on physical ability than I would be to someone whose career required them to primarily exercise their intellect. Not that strippers aren't or can't be intellectual. But with stripping, I think this is where the dignifying factor comes in (however, not because it's not an intellectual endeavour).

I didn't mean to intend (if I did) that intellectual pursuits are more dignified than others. No way.

Last edited: