Would you date a stripper? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you date a stripper?

So have you tired dating her?
I was going to ask her out, she knew I was interested... But she took something I said as if I was calling her a slut and pissed me off. I speak bluntly, and if I'm going to call someone a slut, I'll do it bluntly.

I dislike it when people read into what I'm saying.

I'd date her if she was a good person. The only stripper (well, ex-stripper) I know though- I wouldn't get along with her.

I was going to ask her out, she knew I was interested... But she took something I said as if I was calling her a slut and pissed me off. I speak bluntly, and if I'm going to call someone a slut, I'll do it bluntly.

Ya I can see that. As I've mentioned before you behavior would push away many INFJs.

So long as they were nice to look at.

I am shallow so sue me!
:m025:

So long as they were nice to look at.

I am shallow so sue me!
:m025:
lets hope that those who have chosen to be stripper look good.

I did use the word "hope" which implies the potential that it is not the case...

...yeah ok, you win.

I have dated strippers, I dont care for thier profession but It makes me proud that other dudes gotta pay for what I get for just being me. And by pay I dont mean a hooker i mean they have to pay just to see her nude, thats kind of a turn on. The same rules I operate by in all relationships still apply even if shes a stripper, she must be honest, genuine, and loyal. I am not insecure and can take her profession, its a great source of income for some women. And I have worked as a bouncer which is similar in that I am selling my body for service why should it be ok for me to do it but not her?

Me too. The more blunt a person can be with me the better; people tip toeing around subjects to get the point through annoy the hell out of me.

However INFJ's are notorious for reading into things. Whats more annoying is that we're right often enough that we think we're always right which we aren't.

I'm not sure if I would date a stripper or not. If he was doing more than stripping for sure no. I think it would really depend on his personality more to be honest. Money is tight nowadays and I can't begrudge someone using their talents to get money.

Why wouldn't people date a stripper....?

Reactions: Littlelissa
Been there, done that, sent postcards and moved on. This probably doesn't apply to me because I wouldn't date anyone. I'd date a girl stripper if she were exceptional and brilliant, but not a male one because I find male strippers cheesy and ridiculous. I've been grossed out by them ever since one licked whipped cream off my thigh at a bachelorette party. It wasn't sexy, I wanted to kick him in the face. But I as frozen in humilation actually. He looked like he was covered in baby oil and smelled like he swam in Drakkar Noir. It was vile!

Strippers are people too. Its just a job. *shrug*

Reactions: Littlelissa
You guys are silly. I don't see the contravesy here.

I thought if I spelled it wrong I'd get enough attention that someone would answer me :(
!
Keep trying to bait you guys but no one will explain it! What the buck?!

not a clue

I think it's the stereotype of sexual promiscuity and the desire for a loyal partner/fear of betrayal.

Oh. So I guess people think that just because someone is a stripper they will cheat? That sounds more like trust issues to me than anything else. You can't judge someone's character based on their job entirely- you have to get the know the person and create rules and boundaries within a romantic relationship context. Really, it sounds sort of childish to refuse to date someone because of their career. Their life is their life, what they want to do for work is what they want to do and even a partner shouldn't have the right to disapprove or judge them entirely based on their choice of work. Ridiculous.

Oh. So I guess people think that just because someone is a stripper they will cheat? That sounds more like trust issues to me than anything else. You can't judge someone's character based on their job entirely- you have to get the know the person and create rules and boundaries within a romantic relationship context. Really, it sounds sort of childish to refuse to date someone because of their career. Their life is their life, what they want to do for work is what they want to do and even a partner shouldn't have the right to disapprove or judge them entirely based on their choice of work. Ridiculous.

Not really for me I don't want my women getting naked and rubbing on another men. I don't like to share. End of story.

I have no problem with strippers. I treat them with respect and I know they are just women who have different job.