world cup | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

world cup

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2828/3b4ee816f75fd879d30ce7f.gif

is that Bastian Schweinsteiger?? I looove him!!

I am sad that Germany lost. I really wanted to see more of them, they were an interesting team to watch.

Well, since my 3rd favorite team is up for the final, then...

GO NETHERLANDS GO!!

as for that Octopus....OFF WITH HIS HEAD! >=(

is that Bastian Schweinsteiger?? I looove him!!

I am sad that Germany lost. I really wanted to see more of them, they were an interesting team to watch.

Well, since my 3rd favorite team is up for the final, then...

GO NETHERLANDS GO!!

as for that Octopus....OFF WITH HIS HEAD! >=(

Were the people doing the train dance in the background all Spanish?

Were the people doing the train dance in the background all Spanish?

yea thats from the Euro cup in 2008 when Spain beat Germany in the finals

I need to watch more soccer xD...

I think the Netherlands deserve the win then...they gave more effort then Spain..I think Spain is a bit conformist, and plays matches that are a bit boring.

I need to watch more soccer xD...

I think the Netherlands deserve the win then...they gave more effort then Spain..I think Spain is a bit conformist, and plays matches that are a bit boring.

I agree with this so much!!

I don't want them to win, there was no art, no entertainment, no passion for the game. Everytime they play, they kill it for me. They are undeserving of the cup, I find.

is that Bastian Schweinsteiger?
yep!
correct!

As for the final, I don't have a favorite. But Spain beat Germany and is the euro-champ, so not surprisingly the bookmaking houses give Spain huge advantage. In my mind they don't have that huge advantage though, so if I were to bet money, I'd prefer a value-bet on Holland.

The Roman Legions were nothing like as romantic as were the Celts, Iberians, Carthaginians or the Cicilian Pirates.
Nevertheless through application of methodical warfare they won a massive empire.

Spain played with teamwork skill and strong athletic ability.
Methodical, Purposeful Action rather than showy bullshit.

They deserved to win.

kalimari anyone?

The octopus just picks flags with more red. :p

Hah, back in high school people were talking about this amazing goalkeeper prodigy - Iker Casillas. About a decade later: he gets to lift the world cup as the captain of Spain.

So here are the teams that have ever been the euro and world champs at the same time:
Germany - 72,74
France - 98,00
Spain - 08,10

<:*(

I believe New Zealand was the only undefeated team in the world cup, that practically makes us world champions.

Spain won!!! We're going nuts over here :p viva espana!!! :D drinks all round :D up yours holland ;) (of course I mean that in the politest way possible after all, must reaaaally suck to lose that one eh? ;) have fun peoples nights just started :p viva Espana!!! : D

Spain won!!! We're going nuts over here :p viva espana!!! :D drinks all round :D up yours holland ;) (of course I mean that in the politest way possible after all, must reaaaally suck to lose that one eh? ;) have fun peoples nights just started :p viva Espana!!! : D

Excuse me sir, but I happened to be one of the people rooting for Holland. D:<

Congratulations to Spain though. They played excellently :]

I've never seen such a dirty game, especially in a world cup. But anyways, Spain won...woohoo!

It was an excellent game, holland played extremely well. England deserved to be kicked out. They wouldfn,t hold a candle to either team. Unlucky holland well played but I'll be celebrating with the rest of spain in spain tonight. Have fun peoples