Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
I'm realy surprised that there hasn't been a thread about this made yet.

Is there anybody her watching? What do you think so far? Favorite and most hated moments(to early to tell)?

well?

also this guy

KomanCoulibaly2.jpg

Last edited:
Koman Coulibaly sucks, and LOL France.

Reactions: sassafras
I'm enjoying it. Though I'm particularly disappointed with France and England. I expected better from these two.

I'm pretty hapy with the US, though Iadmit i'm not the most avid fut ball fan.

the main ref of the brazil v ivory coast game should should be fired after the two handballs got them a goal...

I tried watching a little the other day - but the sound of those trumpets (vuvuzellas or whatever they are called) drove me just about insane within five minutes.

I think I associate the sound with flies at BBQ's when I was growing up (flies are very bad in Australia) or perhaps the time a swarm of bees took up residence in a tree in my parent's back-yard and I got stung. ?

I tried watching a little the other day - but the sound of those trumpets (vuvuzellas or whatever they are called) drove me just about insane within five minutes.

I think I associate the sound with flies at BBQ's when I was growing up (flies are very bad in Australia) or perhaps the time a swarm of bees took up residence in a tree in my parent's back-yard and I got stung. ?

I thought they sounded like bees as well I've either put them out of my mind or they have faded a little as there wasnt a whole lot of trumpetting in the Brazil v Ivory Coast

the main ref of the brazil v ivory coast game should should be fired after the two handballs got them a goal...

who was he?

If they put Koman back in a game I'll crap myself.

no idea but it was Fabiano on his second goal as roughly 32sec
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnnqYtTZNc&feature=related"]YouTube- Group G - Brazil v Côte d'Ivoire (3-1) - All Goals & Highlights (20/6/2010)[/ame]

this is a poor one but in the replays I've seen they're one before the hack and another after

Watching the Germany vs. Ghana game now.

Go Germany!

Very surprised England got through. I guess they'll be out if they go against Germany though ^^

US taking top of the division despite 2 of the last 3 goals being called back by bad reffing? Crazy. That game today was intense. About to turn on Germany vs Ghana.

Someone asked Fabio if england will go 4 for 2 today.

He said no, they'll go 747, they're bigger with more leg room.

I'm just interested in the US and the Netherlands. Both are doing well :D

So, the USA scored against Algeria late on in the game, meaning that depsite the win England only come runners up in the group.

Not the first time they've arrived late and claimed total victory, and I'd bet on it not being the last...

If you hit me at thirty miles an hour theres a 80% chance i'll live

If you hit me at fourty miles an hour theres a 80% chance i'll die

If you blow that vuvuzela horn one more fucking time im hitting you at 60 miles an hour

So, the USA scored against Algeria late on in the game, meaning that depsite the win England only come runners up in the group.

Not the first time they've arrived late and claimed total victory, and I'd bet on it not being the last...
They had a goal earlier in the game but was called back on accounts of off-sides. However, video replay clearly shows no off-sides. The USA also got shafted in the game against Slovenia.

I think the only reason the USA is sitting at the top of the group is the goals for/goals against.

Last edited:
If you hit me at thirty miles an hour theres a 80% chance i'll live

If you hit me at fourty miles an hour theres a 80% chance i'll die

If you blow that vuvuzela horn one more fucking time im hitting you at 60 miles an hour

Agreed!! I hate the sound of those!!

Sounds like bees swarming in!! *shudders*