Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

Heeey me too! ^_^

I also love trampolines.

Used to love them .. back in the day though there were no covers on the springs .. too many times you'd mis-jump and scissor lock a spring. Nothing better than two on a trampoline at a time trying to bounce the other off by going out of sync :)

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
Hey I don't think that was appropriate.

This is a public discussion forum where threads are created and posts made on the explicit understanding that people will engage in discussion with each other. If you post, you invite that discussion and responses from other members.

I literally stated that he's following me around.

How about you find an INTJ forum instead of bugging INFJs? Reported.
I'm afraid that the only one 'bugging INFJs' here is you, by being very rude and dismissive to a kind man who's done nothing wrong to you except reply to a couple of your posts. Your sense of entitlement is obvious, and I'm afraid that your behaviour is unacceptable and needs to be called out in this case.

I do think you owe Aneirin an apology, and now myself.

It sucks to be an INFJ for a straight male only. INFJ is the feminine ideal (yin).
well, as a straight male i beg to differ. I'm fine with it. . it's just me

It can be difficult, but it's also not so difficult that it can't be overcome with self development

It sucks to be an INFJ when you are surrounded by Te valuing people that keep claiming to be INFJs.

We all agree with Deleted member 16771 and disagree with crustacean man

getty_80716529_970647970450094_54422.jpg

I'm not going to apologize for not wanting to be followed around. There are about a dozen ways you could have all gone about this that may have got an apology.