Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

giphy.gif

If what you say is true, people with 'Se Polr' wouldn't be entirely physically incapable. We'd have INxPs slobbed on the ground all over the place, or being carted around in wheelbarrows because of their entirely non-functioning Se.

I don't think that is Se polr anyway. The clumsy one would be the INFJs not the INxPs. I listed what I think is Se polr (trends) based on my study of the types.

I was expecting him to tell him to stop bothering me not to imply that i'm not a real INFJ.
Refer to :
The issue is that no one was bothering you there's no point in victimising yourself.

I can tell this will just be like ring-a-ring-a-roses until someone falls down or shoots themselves. I'm truly sorry your identity is linked so steadfastly to this theory I hope you find some clarity someday

I'm not expecting him to be friendly. I was expecting him to tell him to stop bothering me not to imply that i'm not a real INFJ.
Yet you do nothing but that^ on this site.. Go about telling complete strangers they are not in fact INFJ...

Hypocrite much?

Oh.. crap - I must be stalking you now?

Yet you do nothing but that^ on this site.. Go about telling complete strangers they are not in fact INFJ...

Hypocrite much?

Oh.. crap - I must be stalking you now?
How are you victimizing yourself when you tagged me? If you don't want to hear it, don't tag me.

You utterly ignored my entire point about hypocrisy - shocking. -.-

Reactions: Rit4lin and jkxx
I have been tested by a psychologist, beside knowing myself quite intricately. I have as much proof as I need.

Don't you have anything better to do than pester and mistype a bunch of strangers?

It's pretty weird, tbh..