Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

I'm not going to apologize for not wanting to be followed around. There are about a dozen ways you could have all gone about this that may have got an apology.
OK, reset.

What do you mean by 'followed around'?

My username was meant to spell crescentmoon. I have no idea why the site made it crescentmon.

It spells crescentmon anyway not crescentman, lmao. I didn't make any typos. I spelt it crescentmoon. Stop bothering me.

crustacean man
I have listed myself as female. I'm not a 'man'.

FUCK SAKE @Wyote you assumed her gender you PIG
piers%2B1.jpg

OK, reset.

What do you mean by 'followed around'?

It meant what I said. I don't get what the point is of him saying he likes being a straight INFJ male. There is always going to be exceptions. I can see how it can be awful for them but it shouldn't be for an INFJ female or a non-straight INFJ male because they aren't pressured to act ESTx. There seems to be this assumption from non-INFJs that INFJs that like being INFJ are mistyped. This is because America put ESFJ on a pedestal for women. INFJ is the actual feminine ideal though (yin).

I'm not going to apologize for not wanting to be followed around. There are about a dozen ways you could have all gone about this that may have got an apology.
Also to actually offer some light on how the forum works, there was no such 'follow(ing) around' - as I'm sure you've become aware when you post on a thread the forum then notifies you when someone posts something new. Plus Aneirin hadn't followed you, from what I've seen on the threads you've replied on he had only kindly welcomed you to this community beforehand, and your attack on him simply offering a counter-view to your declaration was disproportionate and vulgar.

I respect your apparent devotion to MBTI and it's functions, but if you want to feel comfortable in this community may I suggest you have more of an open mind for discussion (core part of any forum) and use your emotions to be compassionate and understanding rather than abusively angry and stubborn

It meant what I said. I don't get what the point is of him saying he likes being a straight INFJ male. There is always going to be exceptions. I can see how it can be awful for them but it shouldn't be for an INFJ female or a non-straight INFJ male because they aren't pressured to act ESTx.
He's entitled to reply to threads. It doesn't mean he's 'following you around' if he's responding to a point you made.

I don't understand why you're objecting to him replying. His opinion is as valid as your opinion, which you're currently putting out all over the forum. I think it was just coincidence that you and the were online at the same time and the active threads were those you had replied to.

Also to actually offer some light on how the forum works, there was no such 'follow(ing) around' - as I'm sure you've become aware when you post on a thread the forum then notifies you when someone posts something new. Plus Aneirin hadn't followed you, from what I've seen on the threads you've replied on he had only kindly welcomed you to this community beforehand, and your attack on him simply offering a counter-view to your declaration was disproportionate and vulgar.

I respect your apparent devotion to MBTI and it's functions, but if you want to feel comfortable in this community may I suggest you have more of an open mind for discussion (core part of any forum) and use your emotions to be compassionate and understanding rather than abusively angry and stubborn

I don't know how i'm being abusive when they are the ones that tag me. Abuse is constantly tagging someone when you've told them to stop bothering you.

I don't know how i'm being abusive when they are the ones that tag me. Abuse is constantly tagging someone when you've told them to stop bothering you.

The issue is that no one was bothering you there's no point in victimising yourself. Frankly the only reason this has drawn attention is because you blasted a respected member of our community for little more than greeting you and discussing a view that you espoused of 'straight INFJ males' (which as you've expressed as being a woman I don't understand in what capacity you speak for that).

You spreading your opinion across the forum only to demean our Staff or stubbornly making yourself out to be the only voice of reason and logic by putting down others perspectives is abusive.

The issue is that no one was bothering you there's no point in victimising yourself. Frankly the only reason this has drawn attention is because you blasted a respected member of our community for little more than greeting you and discussing a view that you espoused of 'straight INFJ males' (which as you've expressed as being a woman I don't understand in what capacity you speak for that).

You spreading your opinion across the forum only to demean our Staff or stubbornly making yourself out to be the only voice of reason and logic by putting down others perspectives is abusive.

I don't know how i've demeaned the staff by rightly saying he's corrupt. Normal mods don't act like another member on the site.

I don't know how i'm suppose to say that INFJs are Te polr in a way that they'd accept? It's going to be close-minded which ever way I spin it.

I don't know how i've demeaned the staff by rightly saying he's corrupt. Normal mods don't act like another member on the site.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest with someone who seemingly disregards all the other points I made to focus on the one they feel they can just fight back on. No one in their right minds would believe that you could judge someone's character let alone a Staff member's role by only being here for a few minutes

If you're expecting an apology for a Staff member being friendly instead of moderating like the Gestapo then fucking lmao.

If you're expecting an apology for a Staff member being friendly instead of moderating like the Gestapo then fucking lmao.

I'm not expecting him to be friendly. I was expecting him to tell him to stop bothering me not to imply that i'm not a real INFJ.

Reactions: Misadventure
I don't know how i'm suppose to say that INFJs are Te polr in a way that they'd accept? It's going to be close-minded which ever way I spin it.
Just say it rather than accusing everybody of being mistyped for things like 'believing statistics'.

Your premises are way off anyway. If what you say is true, people with 'Se Polr' would be entirely physically incapable. We'd have INxPs slobbed on the ground all over the place, or being carted around in wheelbarrows because of their entirely non-functioning Se.