Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a straight man and males kept confusing
me as gay, I would be incredibly flattered that both
sexes found me desirable and would not make
complaints about it but rather fill my evenings with
lusty rendezvous and passionate affairs. I would also
adopt a jade plant and take up meditation. Great
peace of mind after sapping my body of strength.

Lies. You hate people.

Well I'm not sure I can agree that your response was really addressing the point that was being made.

Consider yourself reassured.

I am puzzled why people even bother to do such kind of gay-hunting activity. The actual size of gay population is just 2 out of 100 - it's called a minority for a reason. There are ten times more straight men who like to dress up nicely than there are actual gays yet people like to make the wrong connections.

;OOOO

/supershocked
/brings in nazi's in the argument, because everything racist has to do with fascism
/emotional blackmail 'u dnt think we r all equal'
/use religion: 'We're all equal in God's eyes.'
/retreat and claim victory

I am puzzled why people even bother to do such kind of gay-hunting activity. The actual size of gay population is just 2 out of 100 - it's called a minority for a reason. There are ten times more straight men who like to dress up nicely than there are actual gays yet people like to make the wrong connections.

I wish I looked nice enough to be called gay.

Hmmm, I never thought about this but perhaps the reason they think that I'm gay is because I tend to be a lot different than the beer drinking, shouting frat boys I usually hangout with maybe different in general lines up with gay in their minds. The strange thing is most guys that actually are gay don't think I am.

As far as my comment about being overly attracted to women, I don't really go around saying that to everyone. What I meant was I'm attracted to pretty much any woman that's in shape and will actively pursue most of them. I don't actually have much success with them though :(

Just be who you are. Who cares if people think you're gay? It's not as if being gay is abnormal. Indeed, in many ways it's a compliment considering all that society has benefited from gay people. Also, the world needs more INFJ men. I'm lucky to have an INFJ son and brother-in-law and both are very successful.

As far as my comment about being overly attracted to women, I don't really go around saying that to everyone. What I meant was I'm attracted to pretty much any woman that's in shape and will actively pursue most of them. I don't actually have much success with them though :(

Well, there's your clue: you're not being masculine enough to attract the women you want. Chances are you're probably a "nice guy" as well who's usually harmless and completely non-threatening, i.e. you don't excite women, nor do you create any attraction. That'll put you squarely in the friend, not lover, category.

I'm not sure if this is an INFJ thing or if it's just because I like to dress nice and color coordinate my clothes, or if it's just the area I live in, or if it's because I'm a body builder and there's a gay stereotype that goes with that but I find a lot of straight men asking me if I'm gay. Personally I don't really care if they think that or not but I'm very attracted to women (almost overly so) and I'm a little worried about what women might think, if they think I'm gay than they might not understand that I want more than just a friendship with them, I'm not too successful with women at parties and such but seem to do well with them on a more one on one basis where things are quilter and we can talk about abstract concepts.

I doubt it's because you dress nice or because you body-build, it's more likely the way you behave. Chances are you supplicate and allow yourself to be dominated by others, instead of leading and taking charge. Men think you might be gay because you act the way a feminine gay guy acts.

If you're doing things right, women should never be in any doubt that you are a hot-blooded heterosexual male with normal manly desires.

Last edited:
Well, there's your clue: you're not being masculine enough to attract the women you want. Chances are you're probably a "nice guy" as well who's usually harmless and completely non-threatening, i.e. you don't excite women.

I don't think you can fairly make this statement. He has said nothing that shows or does not show this. There is no evidence for either side.

So, I will ask then. Sali, why do you think you do not have much success with women?

Status
Not open for further replies.