Why did they have kids anyway??? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Why did they have kids anyway???

LOL I feel like I lucked out reading these posts. My kid is an angel compared to some of what I'm reading in here.

Don't worry even good boys and girls eventually have their moments.lol

Not to mention the fact that there are a hell of a lot of people out there who are just too damned lazy to do something about birth control!

seriously, I know so many people who respond with 'couldn't be bothered' when you talk about the pill or implants or anything like that, especially younger people.

I KNOW! Those teens whose parents wont buy them birth control and they can't get it any other way because clinic in their area have been banned/only allowed with parental consent get them cornered! Ohhh and it's a tragedy because condoms aren't 100% effective and guess what sometimes accidents happen! It's so terrible!

Reactions: 88chaz88
I KNOW! Those teens whose parents wont buy them birth control and they can't get it any other way because clinic in their area have been banned/only allowed with parental consent get them cornered! Ohhh and it's a tragedy because condoms aren't 100% effective and guess what sometimes accidents happen! It's so terrible!

Although there is always the option of just not having sex...

Reactions: Jill Hives
Although there is always the option of just not having sex...

That's an option of the person isn't raped, which I have stated before to be a source of a problem. But, people should keep in mind that for most people (myself not included) sex is a natural function, a natural drive and instinct, and to refuse it or deny it is extremely unhealthy an unnatural.

Maybe they have some issues about bad behavior in the past. :|

My favorite quote from parenthood came out of Keanu Reeves actually.

"You have to have a license to hunt but they'll let any asshole be a father".

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Whenever you see someone abusing their children in public, if it works with the situation at all, go up and offer to help them (also it helps if you are comfortable offering some kind of small help to them- like a mother putting away groceries or whatever, but i don't think ti is an absolutely necessary). The point is to do something that wont have a negative repercussion for the child that will remind them that they are being observed. If you get angry at them or call them out on it, they might beat the child for it later. You don't have to offer help, I suppose, but you should do something that is courteous and reminds them they are being observed.

Reactions: not sure
That's an option of the person isn't raped, which I have stated before to be a source of a problem. But, people should keep in mind that for most people (myself not included) sex is a natural function, a natural drive and instinct, and to refuse it or deny it is extremely unhealthy an unnatural.

Do you use birth control primarily for rape protection?

I wish it wasn't true but you eloquently spoke the point of this thread [MENTION=933]Seraphim[/MENTION];
My best wishes on learning to be whole.

Slant is.

I don't use birth control, I don't believe in birth control, I think the chemicals mess up people bodies. I plan to get the majority of my reproductive organs removed when I turn eighteen.

Reactions: WellNoWonder
I don't use birth control, I don't believe in birth control, I think the chemicals mess up people bodies. I plan to get the majority of my reproductive organs removed when I turn eighteen.
Just sayin, but having reproductive organs removed will also cause hormonal shifts and side effects.

Reactions: Blind Bandit

Why? No judgement, just curious.

Just sayin, but having reproductive organs removed will also cause hormonal shifts and side effects.

It depends on which ones you remove/alter.

Some days, I have to ponder if people should be required to have a license before having kids.

Reactions: DoveAlexa
Every day I just think the world should stop populating itself.

then how are you protecting yourself from rape?????