Why did God create stupid people? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Why did God create stupid people?

People were created and were given the tools they needed for survival and life. They were told to replenish and subdue the earth. Those tools do not get taken care of properly, are thrown back into the toolbox dirty with grease and oil on them, are misplaced when not returned to their rightful place, are ignored when someone decides to do something their own way, are not understood when people do not properly learn their rightful uses, are changed to meet today's needs and often then replaced or thrown away, are used wrongly for the wrong purposes, are overlooked when people look right at them, are laughed at from misunderstanding, and most often sit in the toolbox unnoticed.

The results of procreation should not be blamed on God, but some folk blame Him and even give Him credit when things turn out really well. There may be and have been extreme circumstances when God has or had a personal hand in the birth of someone since creation, but let us look at the natural birth of an average person: two people making children. Two drunks have sex and a child is born less fortunate than others. A crack baby is born. A drug baby is born. Someone with mental defects just has to have a child. So many different scenarios we cannot blame God for.

People with bad hearts or history of diseases in their family having children know the risks, but do they even consider those risks when they are doped up and out having fun without protection? There are ways to better protect the innocent in their birth, but too many times the right tools are not used or are overlooked. Yes, God may bless some people. How well of a start does a child have from too much inbreeding?

Stupid is a word that can be taken so many ways, but I would much prefer hearing about stupid acts or actions than stupid people. All of us have done things some folk may deem as being stupid, but give those less gifted a break. Most often those with less have more somewhere else.

God made stupid people so He can keep Heaven packed with fresh souls.

Hark! --

200823235445hartmancz0.jpg

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep Heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

Reactions: Detective Conan
Stupid is a word that can be taken so many ways, but I would much prefer hearing about stupid acts or actions than stupid people. All of us have done things some folk may deem as being stupid, but give those less gifted a break. Most often those with less have more somewhere else.

1247117411176075605Symbol_thumbs_up.svg.med.png

"Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence" -Anonymous

Stupid is as stupid does

forrest-gump.jpg

There are no stupid people.. except the customer service reps who disconnect with you after YOU'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES and have to call back. Other than that, there are no stupid people. Maybe. I don't know, I don't know the answer to this. This is a hard one. Ask another question. Can you ask another question [MENTION=20]Satya[/MENTION]? :D

If there were no stupid people it would be boring, and everyone who was above them suddenly becomes stupid in comparison to the elite. Also whats wrong with stupid people? you don't go on about dogs been stupider than humans, but a lot of people like them.

Last edited:
If there was no stupid people it would be boring, and everyone who was above them suddenly becomes stupid in comparison to the elite. Also whats wrong with stupid people? you don't go on about dogs been stupider than humans, but a lot of people like them.

I suppose "stupid" has to be defined: I'll agree that low-IQ is a good definition. I don't have anything against stupid people (and stupid people can make jokes about smart people too - who are often stupid in their own ways, just not in terms of raw IQ).

Stupid people are necessary because otherwise stuff won't get done. Mindless paperwork. Button pushing. Cleaning toilets/flipping burgers/other mindless, repetitive things. Enlisting in the military. Stupid people are the glue to a society, the backbone which keeps everything running smoothly. Stupid people complain less and are more easily placated. They follow orders without question.

Otherwise, with a world full of only smart people, all you'll get are arguments and politics and anarchy.

So long as stupid people stay in areas where they are more competent, and smart people understand the vital role stupid people occupy in keeping everything running, then everything's fine.

Albert Einstein said:
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

I like this quote and I can appreciate to a certain degree, an entertaining thought is that "God made stupid people so socially awkward intelligent people can get laid" :p

Well who else is going to follow his holy teachings?
Also:
TO TEST YOU.
Suffering is good apparently.

Suffering is good apparently.

From wikipedia...

"The word suffering is sometimes used in the narrow sense of physical pain, but more often it refers to mental or emotional pain, or more often yet to pain in the broad sense, i.e. to any unpleasant feeling, emotion or sensation. The word pain usually refers to physical pain, but it is also a common synonym of suffering. The words pain and suffering are often used both together in different ways. For instance, they may be used as interchangeable synonyms. Or they may be used in 'contradistinction' to one another, as in "pain is physical, suffering is mental", or "pain is inevitable, suffering is optional". Or they may be used to define each other, as in "pain is physical suffering", or "suffering is severe physical or mental pain"."

"Despite its initial disrupting nature, suffering contributes to the organization of meaning in an individual's world and psyche. In turn, meaning determines how individuals or societies experience and deal with suffering."

I like the quote, "Pain is inevitable; suffering, optional."

I have seen people mourn, myself included, the loss of loved ones....even pets....so much it is a form of suffering. Some of that suffering could be called grief. That grief is the result of love. We would not feel those emotions without feelings. Some people act as if they have none. Some people can choose to not suffer: others cannot.

Romans 8:18, "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Pain and suffering are part of life.....and death.....in this world.

Regarding the TV: I was told years ago to just change the channel.

People are TVs. You can turn them on, and you can turn them off. Simple.

I disagree with this. I could never turn on my granny after she was dead. The car battery didn't help at all, either; now the house just stinks. Also, I haven't met a person capable of showing me a fantastic sitcom without the aid of an electronic device.

explain this then

Rolling+chair+this+probably+happend+to+you+at+least+once_52f0c5_2297974.gif

It's really starting to appear as though god was created by man to act as a scapegoat so humanity can avoid having to be responsible for its own mistakes =3

I guess I should ask to whom such things are starting to appear; certainly not to me.