Why can't we just all love each other | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Why can't we just all love each other

A world where we all hold hands singing kumbayah around a camp fire would drive me mad.

HAHA

that made me laugh out loud

Get ready for some extreme-corny-INFJness.

But seriously...why can't we just all love each other? Fuck careers, fuck school, fuck trying to impress people, fuck going to unhealthy measures to look good enough, fuck using each other, fuck telling lies to hurt people, fuck money and wealth, fuck social statuses....etc

Imagine a world of INFJs. Now that would be world peace right thar. Why do we need to judge each other? Why do people shun their friends when they fall down? Why can't people accept that the fact that we're a changing specimen with loads of problems? Why can't we love each other in spite of that? Why do we need to make each other feel self conscious and make fun of [enter group] of people?

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

LET'S ALL GIVE EACH OTHER COOKIES AND TEA.

I am not offended that you said infj. Although I do have quite a few mean bones in my body. And I will fight to the death if that is what it takes. So I will say that we are peaceful but we also have a very deep and dark place that is the opposite of our goodness. I just wanted to say that. Now to the meat of your question. It starts as a child. We are conditioned to believe the way we are taught. It is a sickness handed down from parent to child. The victim. The loser. The I don't fit in. What ever it is in any form it creates resentment. And resentment can lead you to do a lot of things you would not normally do. As behavior slowly gets worse it becomes accepted behavior. And we make up excuses for it. In the end I do not think we could achieve peace on a large scale. I have thought of it thousands of times and to me it seems impossible. It is a beautiful thought.

actually, i think a world of INFJs would be worse. imagine what would happen when one INFJ pisses of another or a whole group? I dont wanna think what would happen to that poor guy

A world of ISFPs would be better, there'd be more sex.

Reactions: BlinkandThink
I've often asked this question, and the simple answer is most people just suck. No matter how good you are to them, they will find a reason to vilify you - usually for being too good of a person. No matter how kind you are to them, they will find a way to be upset with you - usually for being too nice. On and on it goes. Sad really.

A world where we all hold hands singing kumbayah around a camp fire would drive me mad.

A world where this action is an expectation of me would drive me mad. A world where most people choose to act this way, and it doesn't matter whether I do it or not would be interesting!

Everyone's different, we're never going to get along with everyone..

and I'd say INFJ's are judgemental people..so..

Get ready for some extreme-corny-INFJness.

But seriously...why can't we just all love each other? Fuck careers, fuck school, fuck trying to impress people, fuck going to unhealthy measures to look good enough, fuck using each other, fuck telling lies to hurt people, fuck money and wealth, fuck social statuses....etc

I recall hearing of a place just like this... hrmm... oh ya! Heaven on Earth =) http://www.thevenusproject.com/

Reactions: Top cat
This idea is pretty nice but may not be happening due to some very basic fallacy:

Are you just assuming that all INFJ, or simply put, all (insert any group here) are good?

I think the idea is called a hive mind. And it doesn't sound too...free.
Mind you, it'd be great if more people love each other, but for all...well... it doesn't sound right.

a world full of INFJs wouldn't mean world peace. Wasn't Adolf Hitler an INFJ? I know for a fact that I am not a pacifist at all.

INFJs are idealists. Yes.

However, are we pursuing the same ideals?