Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

I'd love to take a trip around Tuscany with you, with a long stop in Florence for some serious enjoyment in art.

That sounds awesome. @SiameseCat

@Res see earlier posts on thread :)

@Siamese cat i'd take her out for coffee in my town, and then for a picnic in the park where we'd listen to garbage on a boombox, then eat gelato down at the harbour.

@corndogman we'd go shopping for hats and shoes for him, and then to bed for me.

@Melkor we'd go to the pub and drink pints and talk crap, while i slyly and naughtily took every covert chance to check him out.

@kita we'd have a stitch and bitch, with a cup of herbal tea and shortbread biscuits, knitting blue booties!

@neptunesguns we'd go and see a genuine college rock gig, if any of those still happen.

@Chessie we'd put on some stockings and heels and hang out in a dungeon. the closest i've ever been to that is day club in a bondage bar, and i don't know exactly what goes on, so i'd have to be broken in. :3

@K-gal we'd go walking on her property and she'd show me all her trees, then we'd knock off a couple of bottles of fine south australian cab sauv and nibble on a moldy old piece of cheese with melt-in-your-mouth crackers, and discuss mindfulness and nature and enchantments.

@sandra_b we'd go on a road trip following jake g around the US, having nightly pajama parties in cheap motels weeping over his films, squealing and throwing bunches of flowers at him, crawling on the ground and grabbing at the hems of his trouser legs, spitting on taylor swift if we ever saw her, and going through his garbage for buried treasure.

@Bird we'd go and look at a bookstore and browse the shelves and have disagreements about the books we respectively didn't enjoy and wish we hadn't read. and i'd feel inadequate because she'd have read a lot more than me, and complain about my feelings of inferiority.

@saru we'd have a long and loud conversation about which of us is more INFJ than the other, at some times laughing, at other times getting a bit rowdy and talking over each other.

@bamf he'd allow me to adoringly watch him play with his band.

@NeverAmI he'd take me for a motorbike ride and we'd go to an open mic poetry night.

@Dave we'd meet up early in the morning to swim laps but i'd be showered and cosy in the complex cafe long before he finished because i am lazy. but when he joined me we'd have breakfast and he'd show me pictures of his family and we'd talk about dreams, and he'd instruct me on related theoretical matters.

@middle1 we'd go for a ride up the eiffel tower elevator and take super cute peace sign pictures of each other at the top viewing platform with paris in the background.

@Galileo we'd do a volunteer shift at a soup kitchen together.

@basic he'd show me around his favourite sleek spots of his town.

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] we'd have a twilight viewing and give each other makeovers with shimmer powder.

i could go on, but i'm going to have to draw the line or i'd be sitting here all day.

Last edited:
Probably the @Control Panel. It's really the only thing that I've gotten into a riveting conversation with lately.

Reactions: Peppermint
[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION], fair enough. Can I keep the hat and shoes on?

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION]

Please let's have this dream date soon. And let's make it last forever! One can never weep too much over Jake's films. He is so beautiful that just thinking of him brings tears to my eyes and I couldn't think of a better person to share it with than you.

Reactions: Feelings
I'm more interested in who wants to be my drunken, shamefully bad, unprotected one night stand. Any takers?

@invisible

Please let's have this dream date soon. And let's make it last forever! One can never weep too much over Jake's films. He is so beautiful that just thinking of him brings tears to my eyes and I couldn't think of a better person to share it with than you.

yes. we could easily become the loves of jake's life this way.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION], I would love to do that. HOWEVER. I WOULD WIN.

i would take you on a date to Nicaragua, (emphasis on the Ni) and we'd over throw the gov't with our inherent psychic powers. and we'd BE LIKE GODS. of a small nobody country...

Reactions: invisible
I'm more interested in who wants to be my drunken, shamefully bad, unprotected one night stand. Any takers?
I'm in. First time for everything, right?

i would only do that with [MENTION=1425]Korg[/MENTION] if he'd let me type him first.

Reactions: grt$5vb
did i say competition? oops - what i actually meant was conversation. :wink:

wait whats a conversation? is it like a dance, but with words?

hmmm

oh well

@saru

Every time I see that you've posted something here my heart stops. Then I read and it's never even almost about me.
We've been talking for days and I've been trying to be so sexy.
Are you gay or something? wtf.

Reactions: grt$5vb
if you wanted to dance, why didn't you just say so?

I've never danced with an australian before. what if I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

besides, it wouldn't work because first thing i'd do is go to a zoo and get a kangaroo and break out riding into the sunset. then I'd catch a koala bear and name it kwoo kwoo and i'll feed it chocolate. and red bull.

[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION]

Everytime I see you've posted something here my heart stops. Then I read and it's never even almost about me.
We've been talking for days and I've been trying to be so sexy.
Are you gay or something? wtf.

I'm allergic to metal.

AND I DO NOT LIKE THE FEELING OF AN AEROSOLIZED SUBSTANCE BEING SO CLOSE TO MY "YOU KNOW WHAT."

dear god, what if it exploded?

Well, I'd get the chance to discuss nihilism with her.

And rub his dick in her face.. like he did on our first date!
did not saw that penis comming that night.. seriously it was like a ninja.. silent but deadly.. :(

we'd do a volunteer shift at a soup kitchen together.
[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] could you believe I've never done that before?

sounds like it would totally be my kind of date though lol.