Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

I'd adopt puppies and drink milkshakes with [MENTION=3601]TigersGoRAWR[/MENTION]

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION] let's do it! xD

[MENTION=3601]TigersGoRAWR[/MENTION] [MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION]

Can I come? D:

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION] of course you can :hug: :D

:D

Dneecey. She's the one who got me interested in the forum because I stumbled across her video on youtube. No need to explain why, she's just a very infatuating person. I don't think she even goes on the forum anymore tho. =(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o"]YouTube - Player - Baby Come Back[/ame]

I'll admit that in saying I was my own dream date I was hopeful I wouldn't be the only one. :*( FINE.

I'll admit that in saying I was my own dream date I was hopeful I wouldn't be the only one. :*( FINE.

[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION],

I'll date you!! :D

It all seems too fine the way it is, though I wouldn't mind talking with a few folk here.

hmmm, I would love to talk about music and linguistics with @bamf and possibly even have a jam session
Talking about linguistics has never sounded so appealing! Come to Michigan =D
@bamf
Enough said. He is pure awesomeness =).
RL, I will gladly take you up on this. We'll break into the chem lab and make some explosions!

Talking about linguistics has never sounded so appealing! Come to Michigan =D

RL, I will gladly take you up on this. We'll break into the chem lab and make some explosions!

EXPLOSIONS?:m153:

Why am I not involved in explosions?

There are so many of you I'd love to meet.
[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3284]Whiskey[/MENTION]

I would love to go out with you guys and perform some outragiously funny stunt, possibly walking into a supermarket and trying to convince all the workers to take control of the business for their own good or something silly like that.

[MENTION=947]aeon[/MENTION] I would love to spend a day discussing and sharing music with you as well as interesting conversation.

[MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION] I'd love to spend time with both of you you as you're both amazing poets. maybe we could all write an amazing song together.

[MENTION=3499]zak[/MENTION] I would love to spend an afternoon chatting with you about all manner of things. from what I read on the forums you sound like an incredibly intelligent person who I could see myself engaging with on that level.

[MENTION=3573]Haven[/MENTION] I enjoyed talking with you on flashchat and you seem like a great person who I'd love to go out walking with, or some other such outdoorsy activity.

there are more, but they escape my mind presently.

@Jana - I'd love to have dinner with you and talk about relationships, and teaching, etc.

[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] - any time:) Topics that always have my attention:)

Reactions: Gaze
I'm one of the people not listed on Korg's game. Simple tip.

@bamf sent me this photo of himself... how could I resist these charms?!
42921594_m.jpg

@bamf sent me this photo of himself... how could I resist these charms?!
42921594_m.jpg
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] was kind enough to lend me some of her hair for a graft to fix my balding.

That smile of hers just melts my heart.
mullet2-215x213-custom.jpg

I enjoyed talking with you on flashchat and you seem like a great person who I'd love to go out walking with, or some other such outdoorsy activity..

It would be a pleasure and welcomed adventure.

I'm definitely dragging @invisible to a ton of art galleries so we can critique the heck out of all the art in them, and then we can go hangout out at a tres bohemian restaurant :D

& then after that i'm dragging [MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] to a gay bar where we'll drink cosmos and dance to bootylicious on the jukebox.