Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

& then after that i'm dragging @Res to a gay bar where we'll drink cosmos and dance to bootylicious on the jukebox.

[MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION]

Awesome!!! :D

I'll admit that in saying I was my own dream date I was hopeful I wouldn't be the only one. :*( FINE.

It backfired on me too. Now this post is only going to get me pity dream dates.

Let's play a game.

I'm going to list eight people on the forum and five activities I can imagine doing. See if you can correctly match the activity with the person. There may be trick questions involved aside from the three folk who have no activity associated with them - not that I don't like them or can't imagine a date, just that I can't make this too easy. And they'll be good sports.

@Peppermint
@ontheroadtohope
@aeon
@DevilDoll
@Serenity
@Phoenix Down
@slant
@Sonyab

1) Have an extensive discussion on bioethics, abiogenesis and the social implications of genetic modification over diner and wine. Then have desert and talk about faith and the limits of human knowledge.

2) Find a moog modular and map ADSR envelopes to sample and hold circuits being fed with slightly detuned square waves. Record the output, sequence it and make a hit single.

3) Scour the internet for pictures of badass women, talk about MBTI and Jungian psychology, probably get into an argument and refuse to back down, make up and then sit there in comfortable silence observing other people, dissecting them methodically in our respective brains and then watching a David Lynch movie at the end of the night.

4) I envision this person in high heels, a sheer black thong, a choker that has my name on it and a tiara with cat's ears. She'll crawl over to me on her hands and knees and I'll put my hand around her throat so I can feel her purr. Maybe have her lick milk out the palm of my hand before I lick the sweat off her spine.

5) Trip to eastern europe with the follow stops on our itinerary: Sofia, Bucharest, Kiev, Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava and Zagreb. Eat lots of cuisine, listen to polka, make love in the snow, soak in the overcast, cold weather.

Scenarios 4 or 5 or both are tricks.
Persons not involved are ontheroadtohope aaaand...damn I forgot the third person, Phoenix Down and either me or DevilDoll. I'm actually considering Serenity too...but she's not my top choice.

Scenarios 4 or 5 or both are tricks.
Persons not involved are ontheroadtohope aaaand...damn I forgot the third person, Phoenix Down and either me or DevilDoll. I'm actually considering Serenity too...but she's not my top choice.

Clever girl.

Dibs on Korg -> he's a sexy man beast.

1. Meet korg over at his place.
2. Take a super sonic jet over to my place. Share a drink with an umbrella in it.
3. Open the morning up with butterfly catching.
4. Light breakfast followed by redbulls.
5. Take my motorcycle out for rock climbing, korg rides b*tch.
6. Korg almost falls off a rock, I save him.
7. Picnic in the park, throw a football around, hits korg in the eye
8. Private Dance party with loud music
9. Star gaze on my rooftop, I point out the big dipper
10. Snugglie time.
11. End date

Reactions: Ria
Dibs on Korg -> he's a sexy man beast.

1. Meet korg over at his place.
2. Take a super sonic jet over to my place. Share a drink with an umbrella in it.
3. Open the morning up with butterfly catching.
4. Light breakfast followed by redbulls.
5. Take my motorcycle out for rock climbing, korg rides b*tch.
6. Korg almost falls off a rock, I save him.
7. Picnic in the park, throw a football around, hits korg in the eye
8. Private Dance party with loud music
9. Star gaze on my rooftop, I point out the big dipper
10. Snugglie time.
11. End date

I like this one more:

1) Meet donkeybals at interstate reststop
2) buttfuck
3) go home

These are more just people i'd love to just go out somewhere and speak to them for ages.

@Siamese cat

The list goes on and on but I will stop there. :m200:

EDIT: Just to make sure. I would love to speak to all of you in person really. ^_^

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION]
Feeling is mutual. May I suggest a stop by some observatory and some stargazing? :D

@Siamese cat - there's a string of restaurants and shopping district by the sea near me, and I think it would be cool to just sit outside one of those restaurants one after and chit chat about any and everything.

[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION]
Aww, that would be great!
I'd love to take a trip around Tuscany with you, with a long stop in Florence for some serious enjoyment in art.

Add like to add following people and activities on my list (I'm aware of preferences of some people, but I chose to ignore them :p) :

@K-gal I'd take you to a trip around Europe in my car. I think it would be extremely fun to do that with someone like you. If you agree I think that @tovlo would be a great companion also.

@invisible I'd take you on a month long date in a quiet and secluded place somewhere along Mediterranean coast (preferably Europe side :D) on a writing quest. I would provide you with a typing machine and lots of paper.

@IndigoSensor I would love to kidnap you and take you to a lab to show me some cool experiments. I'd like something in pink, if you may.

@middle1 you have no idea how I would love to take a walk and talk with you. Let's say in some botanical garden, it would be ideal if they would let us in with some coffee.

@Puck museum of chocolate in Barcelona? Do I need to say more. :D

will be back with more. :D

Last edited:
Add like to add following people and activities on my list (I'm aware of preferences of some people, but I chose to ignore them :p) :

@K-gal I'd take you to a trip around Europe in my car. I think it would be extremely fun to do that with someone like you. If you agree I think that @tovlo would be a great companion also.

will be back with more. :D

I totally agree that [MENTION=7]tovlo[/MENTION] and you would be great companions. My oh my - a car trip around Europe with you doing the driving?... I love road trips. I'd want to stop at a million places that look interesting along the way.
Yes - this would be an extraordinary dream date. :nod:

Thank you for asking me out! It's been a while...:lol: LOL

I want to eat lolly cake and play around in elaborate, expensive, children's playhouses with [MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION].

I want to eat lolly cake and play around in elaborate, expensive, children's playhouses with [MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION].

I'm down with that [MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION]! I can also bring Crunchie bars :)

I'm down with that [MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION]! I can also bring Crunchie bars :)

It backfired on me too. Now this post is only going to get me pity dream dates.

From the confessions, it would appear you are someone's McDreamy. Oooo-ooh!

From the confessions, it would appear you are someone's McDreamy. Oooo-ooh!
I guess I should feel honored, but it seems more like someones sick joke.

I guess I should feel honored, but it seems more like someones sick joke.

That would be needlessly cruel. I thought it was a really real one when I read it.

I think it would be super to go out on a date with @Bobbot & @test - sooo cute.