Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

As with most N-type sexuality, there is a lot of eroticism in anything that symbolises ideas and beliefs that are true to us. Cats are sexy, graceful, svelte, intelligent, feminine, submissive (to a few), independent otherwise...
Cats in heat are hilarious, they will do anything to shove their ass in your face.

so there's a thread like this too from 5 years ago.... :p

so there's a thread like this too from 5 years ago.... :p

My dream date would probably be @CindyLou. We both have OCD so we wouldn't be self conscious about it. Plus there is probably something she posted once that also factors into my decision. I can't remember what it is at the moment. Oh yeah. This was it:

IMG_1953.PNG

my dream date would be....

my dream date would be....
tumblr_lyuupiLeHG1r8ns09o1_500.gif

My dream date would probably be @CindyLou. We both have OCD so we wouldn't be self conscious about it. Plus there is probably something she posted once that also factors into my decision. I can't remember what it is at the moment. Oh yeah. This was it:

View attachment 31299
lol she's gonna ban you for liking her, and burn that scarf you mailed her

Does anyone on the forum own a motorcycle? Because they totally need to take me out on a date.

Reactions: Free and dang
Okay....but I dig bikes too. :D
:m142: ... I see how it is

But serious, bikes are hawt, I don't want the responsibility of owning one, I just want to be taken for rides.

Reactions: Free
:m142: ... I see how it is

But serious, bikes are hawt, I don't want the responsibility of owning one, I just want to be taken for rides.

I wish I had one, but I'm too cowardly for bikes in this lifetime, I think. Highest mortality rate out of all traffic participants and all that.