Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

@infj1357 what about a big 'ol group date...a whole gang, but I would insist you take all of @Horatio and not just his lovely eyes!.... I mean, what were you thinking?!
hahaha...Those eyes. I could just sink into them. I think it is a group date that would work. One that would last about an hour before we are all overwhelmed with overload. Unless there are huge periods of silence and just 'being' with each other.

@ruji with @Horatio 's eyes chaperoned by @melissa*

This sounds like an answer to the murder in Clue, except instead of a particular room identified for where the deed happened, all we know is that Mel chaperoned... :fearscream:

clue-cover-banner-1.jpg

haha what a weird thread!! Love this.
All of these dates seem like fun and I'd serial-date you all if I could! (well..almost lol)
Everyone here has such interesting and unique personalities with something different to offer :)

I would friend-date @Skarekrow !!
Cause he would just be so interesting and fun to converse with.
I think he could actually make me shut up for a second while I listen to all the interesting things he has to share.

:m032:

Then we could read some tarot and share different interpretations.
Obviously this would be followed by a deep conversation about life and the universe. :smiley::tongueclosed:

I also envision us jumping in a bouncy castle after all the heaviness.

Then everyone else in the forum joins in and jumps to their hearts content till we are all collapsed into a cuddle-puddle (kudos to the person that mentioned this, great idea!!)

Although... the extreme introverts would be sitting along the edges while the extroverts bounced to no end in the middle...and the ambivert types like me would jump with the extroverts for a while before retreating with the introverts to the sidelines to re-energize from all the extreme socializing (um, bouncing).

:m015::m183::m200::m2:

But. Um. Yes.

haha what a weird thread!! Love this.
All of these dates seem like fun and I'd serial-date you all if I could! (well..almost lol)
Everyone here has such interesting and unique personalities with something different to offer :)

I would friend-date @Skarekrow !!
Cause he would just be so interesting and fun to converse with.
I think he could actually make me shut up for a second while I listen to all the interesting things he has to share.

:m032:

Then we could read some tarot and share different interpretations.
Obviously this would be followed by a deep conversation about life and the universe. :smiley::tongueclosed:

I also envision us jumping in a bouncy castle after all the heaviness.

Then everyone else in the forum joins in and jumps to their hearts content till we are all collapsed into a cuddle-puddle (kudos to the person that mentioned this, great idea!!)

Although... the extreme introverts would be sitting along the edges while the extroverts bounced to no end in the middle...and the ambivert types like me would jump with the extroverts for a while before retreating with the introverts to the sidelines to re-energize from all the extreme socializing (um, bouncing).

:m015::m183::m200::m2:

But. Um. Yes.

:blush::m187:
(not sure how to respond...mainframe shutting down...Im flattered)

This can be settled easily by pheremones.. I say.. put us all in one room... little experiment. See who pairs off by scent and deep conversation