Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

This can be settled easily by pheremones.. I say.. put us all in one room... little experiment. See who pairs off by scent and deep conversation

Oh no we can't do that! I can't take that much attention all at once!

:)

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to know what kind of smells @Milktoast Bandit makes...!

:m066:

Whatever. I smell amazing. Back when I first joined this forum, in some smell thread, I mentioned how I like to get sweaty and sniff my pheromones. So that proves it. I smell great! My pheromones are top shelf!

...Jerk

Whatever. I smell amazing. Back when I first joined this forum, in some smell thread, I mentioned how I like to get sweaty and sniff my pheromones. So that proves it. I smell great! My pheromones are top shelf!

...Jerk
Tis actually a fascinating... I once watched a case study.. an experiment where they asked like 50 - 60 ppl to sleep in the same shirt three days....then turned the shirts in. The 30 or so women got to smell the 30 mens unmarked white t shirts.. they were repulsed by some but each picked the one they thought smelled best / were attracted to....

At the end of it all they had them go to a party together.. after getting cleaned up and in new clothes... and filmed it... the final experiment...

Every single one of them ended up talking to the one whose pheremones they had been drawn to at the end of the night ... ;)

Real shi..

myself. :m164::mf:

I saw an experiment where they sprayed male pheromones on 1 of 12 chairs and they asked 12 females to sniff the chairs and then sit on one. 11 sat on the pheromone sprayed chair.

In other experiment they had 4 people put cotton pads under their arm pits and showed them one of 4 films - one to evoke a fear response, another a love response..etc.

Then 4 people where asked to sniff the pads and identify what emotion each person was feeling.

They could quite accurately identify most of them. The one who could identify all 4 emotions accurately practically shoved the pads up her nose. I was more focused on holding back my gag reflex than the results.

I saw an experiment where they sprayed male pheromones on 1 of 12 chairs and they asked 12 females to sniff the chairs and then sit on one. 11 sat on the pheromone sprayed chair.

In other experiment they had 4 people put cotton pads under their arm pits and showed them one of 4 films - one to evoke a fear response, another a love response..etc.

Then 4 people where asked to sniff the pads and identify what emotion each person was feeling.

They could quite accurately identify most of them. The one who could identify all 4 emotions accurately practically shoved the pads up her nose. I was more focused on holding back my gag reflex than the results.
LOL! yeah... eww