Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

This can be settled easily by pheremones.. I say.. put us all in one room... little experiment. See who pairs off by scent and deep conversation
* Sprays the room with industrial strength Febreeze *
That'll stop everyone sniffing around like truffle hogs

giphy.gif

article-1262162-05B64AF8000005DC-414_468x403.jpg

* Sprays the room with industrial strength Febreeze *
That'll stop everyone sniffing around like truffle hogs

article-1262162-05B64AF8000005DC-414_468x403.jpg

Lol.... now help me creep on member photos@! And post stupid snap chats... it says thread is old or idk... arggggg... need to be nosy...

Reactions: Bellosome and Free
i changed my mind.. ya'll too much i'm running away.. :m044:

p.s
@Free greased up sounds hot..:m160:
:m155:

I'm disappointed none of you mentioned me and my fantastic ass.

I'd date myself. I'd also go on a serial dating spree and date @Serenity, @Gale, @ruji, @Wyote, @James, @Milktoast Bandit, @Free, @hush, @Wonky Oracle, @Kgal, @Melissa, @Wishful Thinker and @Bellosome and hope none of them found out about one another... though if they did we could throw a harem party, so maybe win/win?
It's because we're all too scared. And for your fantastic ass, it goes without saying

I'm disappointed none of you mentioned me and my fantastic ass.

I'd date myself. I'd also go on a serial dating spree and date @Serenity, @Gale, @ruji, @Wyote, @James, @Milktoast Bandit, @Free, @hush, @Wonky Oracle, @Kgal, @Melissa, @Wishful Thinker and @Bellosome and hope none of them found out about one another... though if they did we could throw a harem party, so maybe win/win?

gahhh i knew i forgot someone..:m167: to make it up, i'd give you all the beaches we have here for you to bring when you get to your icy home..:m032:

gahhh i knew i forgot someone..:m167: to make it up, i'd give you all the beaches we have here for you to bring when you get to your icy home..:m032:

...thunderdome....?