Which Scrubs personality are you?

Lurker

Has nothing to destroy
Retired Staff
May 23, 2008
MBTI
Enneagram
The Scrubs personality Test

Your result for The Scrubs personality Test... RawdyThe dead dog!

15835936234520412707.jpeg

I'm the freaken dead dog :rant:

Ok, I'll bite... lessee here...

Oh!

Your result for The Scrubs personality Test. ...
Dr. Cox

The hard-edged!
5849806631391165081.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

I am going to take the time to say this:

I FREAKING HATE THIS TV SHOW!!!!!!!!

1/2 of the characters are assholes. Almost all of the humor is rooted in embaressment of some kind, rendering it unwatchable for me. When the show get's serious (fleeting) it becomes depressing. It isn't funny in general and is usually at the expense of someone else, and the humor is dry.

I just can not STAND this show! GAH!

1/2 of the characters are assholes. Almost all of the humor is rooted in embaressment of some kind, rendering it unwatchable for me. When the show get's serious (fleeting) it becomes depressing. It isn't funny in general and is usually at the expense of someone else, and the humor is dry.

Heee, 'tis one of my favourites :smile:

I like this show, or Im addicted at least. I will agree it isn't the best one ever but being that I worked in the medical field I enjoy the body humor and comedy based on personal embarasment. Cox is by far my favorite...all though it could be due to looks...but the character is funny too.
However, and I already knew this would happen but as true to form the test revealed I am in fact an...

Elliot
The Neurotic Barbie.
Fast-talking, neurotic & desperate-for-attention.You find yourself on-and-off in love affairs which just adds to your confusion.You're pampered, heistant and you strive to be acknowledged for your hard work

Im in a relationship, but that part still tends to be true and Gosh Darnit if Im not the obsessive psycho at the work place well then...Obama isn't currently president. :m202: Wow that was dumb...lol

I'm coxxy.

Love the show.
Dunno if i think the test was the best.

Dunno if i think the test was the best.

S’ok don’t think I’ve ever claimed to bring quality here, actually if anything I’ve stated the opposite :)

Haha well tempered ;) I can enjoy Scrubs but I can honestly see why you hate it. If you think about it, it is actually INSANE how a show based on offending one another can be aired and "loved"...
How can one 'love' watching harm being done, it's even repelling to have them in the same sentence! URGH! Shame on the producers. I can't stand this either!

Now, think about what we are leaving for the young ones ??!

Last edited:
Carla Espinosa

Haha well tempered ;) I can enjoy Scrubs but I can honestly see why you hate it. If you think about it, it is actually INSANE how a show based on offending one another can be aired and "loved"...
How can one 'love' watching harm being done, it's even repelling to have them in the same sentence! URGH! Shame on the producers. I can't stand this either!

Now, think about what we are leaving for the young ones ??!

Funny... This is exactly why I HATE Seinfeld.

But I love both Scrubs and Friends, because they're not about embarrassment: they're about how friends and co-workers relate to each other. Everyone has a different way of showing they care or venting their frustration. Some people play pranks and other people are offended by pranks; some people say hurtful things that they don't really mean, and others take them seriously. I would say that Scrubs is about the most realistic sit-com I've seen beside The Office (if you take away the whole 'mockumentary' plot device). In Scrubs, no matter how far the teasing has gone, when it's done the characters show that they really care for each other, no matter how annoyed they can get sometimes.

I would say that Scrubs is about the most realistic sit-com I've seen beside The Office (if you take away the whole 'mockumentary' plot device).

Oh god... The office is WAY WORSE then scrubs!!! I can't even be in the same room with that show on... AHSIDFOKHCDRNOI@LSJNFOUICJZXKL<>

Oh god... The office is WAY WORSE then scrubs!!! I can't even be in the same room with that show on... AHSIDFOKHCDRNOI@LSJNFOUICJZXKL<>

I totally understand that... Micheal Scott gets WAY too intense and torturous. I have to pause it and shake my head clear of his idiocy sometimes. But after 20 years of exposure to my mom, I don't find Micheal nearly as annoying as a lot of people would. You'd have to meet my mom to understand!

I stay faithful to The Office because of Jim and Pam. I want them to get their happy ending :) Also... I'm starting to have a lot more sympathy for the most annoying characters. Everyone has a somewhat good side, it just needs to be more emphasized than the bad side.

The Janitor

The skeptic!
16229227636478668504.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You instinctively question everything your name is never revealed.You have it out for sarcastic people from your fateful first meeting because you take sarcasm the wrong way. You're nothing if not skeptic and you're there to heckle certain people as needed.
Your pursuits are unrealistic, you dabble in a capella, and briefly experiment with an alternate brain trust.

I got:

Molly

The Cheerful!

You're Smart & Sexy and you know it. You're good at giving advice to others while you may not be doing so great yourself.Everyone loves you either because you're super hot or because you spread sunshine wherever you go​

Ummm, nope! I wish I was the janitor however.

Haha I got Laverne!

Hey you!