I would probably choose
possibly 04 though it's not
very accurate.

I have a major issue with
most choices but 03 fits
well and 04 possibly could
if I changed myself a little.

INFJ/INTJ

Well I find it helps if you break it down to either being a divergent thinker (start with one idea and move outwards into many possibilities) or a convergent thinker (break all the possibilities down into one idea). The former is Ne, latter is Ni. These are the easiest functions to decipher for me and solidifies me as an Ni user who's a P type. So my type can only be from the SP group.

I see what you're saying with the situations needing either extraversion or introversion, I also extend this idea to situations needing judging and perceiving values. When I'm at work I go into an Ni/Te mode, in a comfortable enviroment I'll Fi/Se.

I think it depends on the task, and Ti in general is a rather convergent function in that it distills logical essence.

Are you using any examples in particular to decide that you are an Ni user, or is it a more general resonance with thinking convergently?

I think it depends on the task, and Ti in general is a rather convergent function in that it distills logical essence.

Are you using any examples in particular to decide that you are an Ni user, or is it a more general resonance with thinking convergently?

This.

I think it really depends on the person, case by case. INTP's aren't going to be crazy all over the map all the time just because they have secondary Ne. ISTP's are usually much more realistic and not as strongly idea based from what I have seen and Kaze and NAI don't fit that to me. I could see kaze being ISTP, but that N/S line would be super super close.

I can give you examples of me using Ni, Ne, Si, Se, Ti, Te, Fi, Fe. If you can't you're not human. But as a general preferrance I would use Ni. Too many ideas bog me down and get me stressed. This is as I see MBTI.

I can give you examples of me using Ni, Ne, Si, Se, Ti, Te, Fi, Fe. If you can't you're not human. But as a general preferrance I would use Ni. Too many ideas bog me down and get me stressed. This is as I see MBTI.

What I was getting at I guess was that it might be clearer if we talked about one task in particular. In general, yes, I prefer to converge on a single truth or a single path. And even when generating possibilities, I see it in terms of converging on the 'best' possibility, i.e. finding a very good strategy that 'breaks' a system due to its sheer ingenuity.

Really the only time I generate possibilities for their own sake is to amuse myself. Funny possibilities are good.

I related to
1. INFJ
2. INTJ
3. ISFJ

I clicked the INFJ description first (and I honestly looked at all of the thoughts objectively), then followed it closely by clicking INFJ and then INTP. But those were good descriptions, and if you think about it, it can reveal a great deal about your preferred functions.

I could relate to these 4: ISFP, INFP, INTP, and ENTJ - surprised i could identify so strongly with the last one

This makes sense a little more considering the functions they share.

INFP - Fi Ne Si Te

ENTJ - Te Ni Se Fi

ISFP - Fi Se Ni Te

INTP - Ti Ne Si Fe

Last edited:
For me, it would be

5 - Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance – for themselves and others. HOLY SHIT that's INTJ

10 - Flexible and tolerant, they take a pragmatic approach focused on immediate results. Theories and conceptual explanations bore them – they want to act energetically to solve the problem. Focus on the here-and-now, spontaneous, enjoy each moment that they can be active with others. Enjoy material comforts and style. Learn best through doing. ESTP. Not too surprising.

11 - Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people. ESFP... i'm just not exuberant

12 - Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Rainbows!

13 - Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another. ENTP =/

Seriously... INTJ!?! This is insulting

For me I related most to 07, 11, and 15. But I don't know what they are.

I tried to guess which type was associated with the description and I got 13 of the 16 correct
I found it hard to distinguish INFP, ENFP and ENFJ

I had the most connection with INFJ, INFP, ISTJ and ESTJ ... no surprise there

can't check the links, but related to 3, 4, 8, 15

04, 12, 13, 17

EDIT: Oh boo, Kaze.

Glad I got to do it before I saw your spoilers.

I already saw the types of each description before the OP got edited so it sort of ruined it for me.