Where do you see yourself 20 yrs from now? | INFJ Forum

Where do you see yourself 20 yrs from now?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Yeah. Where do you see yourself living, going, staying, etc.? What do you think you will be doing, seeing, loving, etc.?

god I hate these questions.
sry idk My life is an open book.

If it's an open book, what would you like to see on page 223?

Married to a Beautiful INFJ lady,
Entering Australian Federal Politics,
Owning a Palace in Georgia named "Empire of Bart The Magnificent" after my cat.

Professer of organic chemistry at a university somewhere in the rocky/cascade mountains, teaching and researching synthesis, and married to a wonderful man.

I hope I never know...I am happy with my sporadic, and spontaneous life.

Hmm.

in a virtual reality xD jk..I don't know really..depends on how quickly humanity develops...I just plan to earn a degree in psychology and adopt pets(they are awesome)...and we will see after that xD

Alive.

Hopefully.

I'll be hopefully a international film director, probably married to either a INFJ or INTP gentleman and have maybe two children of my own. I'll most likely be teaching film and animation part time. Here's hoping for the furture. :m059:

Last edited:
Whether or not I will be dead or alive by then, I don't know. Especially when things are difficult or hard, it can really give your spirit a boost to imagine what could be.

For me, I'd like to be living comfortably in my own home, not sure about kids. If I had kids, they would be in their teens probably. My hope is that I would be working in a different field, maybe Mathematical Sciences, or Crisis Management.

Whether or not these things happen, it makes me feel good to be hopeful and positive when imagining possibilities.

Last edited:
Happy, fit, and looking good for 43. Hopefully on the brink of early retirement, and lots of free time to dedicate to writing and my kids. I don't know who I'll be married to. Maybe an ENTJ or ENTP

i'd be 36 by then....

i see myself as i don't know what!!

ahahahaha i don't want to see myself.. i don't want to think about it...

i just wish i achieved ONE BIG GOAL/DREAM that I WANTED SINCE I WAS VERY VERY YOUNG..

i wish i felt proud of myself even once in my life..........

i really don't know but i wish i could just envision myself doing something in future that i want.It's too hard to tell for now.....

Rich as shiiit, taking my sons (hopefully) fishing in the ocean, going on vacation with my entire family, enjoying life.

Living in a mountain as a hermit and studying the ways of nature then going back to society and getting a masters in philosophy.