Where do i find infj girls to date? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where do i find infj girls to date?

Places to find stereotypical INFJ, because that is what you are looking for, right?

Well … here are some

Psychotherapy Clinics: There will defiantly be more than few patients, and some therapists on top of that.
Universities: The mid age woman with the 3 or 4 degrees still studying there will probably be an INFJ.
Libraries: Few librarians might be INFJ's.
New Age Spiritual Canters: Quite few INFJ's might be there, know that from personal experience btw.
In their homes: Typical Ni people. Do you really expect them somewhere else than home?

lol. omg. this is so my life :/

Just wait 'til I start my dating/hooking-up website! Working title: www.gettingsomeofthatinfjonyourstrange.com. Worried that the title is too short ...

If you can't wait for my made-up website idea to come to fruition, I'd suggest that you pursue the interests that you have and bond with a fancy gal that is into the same things. If those interests line up with that of a beautiful, smart and witty INFJ girl, I say go for it. Don't go to universities and sign up for stuff you aren't into just to meet an INFJ. Sign up if you want to take the courses. INFJ's are everywhere. Sitting at home won't bring them closer to your male member. Happy huntin'!

For the record, I think that dating based on type, or taking type as a serious consideration with dating is a bad idea. While sure, it provides a general idea of a personality, there's the potential to limit.

Perhaps I'm just being semantical though.
Instead of
Where can I find XXXX type girls to date?
something like
How would I find girls with XYZ qualities

/high_horse

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
I'm a guy but I hardly think that gender affects my hobbies and interests or where you'd find me (unless its a bathroom.)

Anyways, I've found maybe 2-3 INFJs in my university's art clubs - they're usually the ones who have the most to say about their art and love discussing the meaning behind their pieces if you are open minded and willing to listen.

Also, INFJs aren't necessarily relegated to being these liberal arts/psychology focused people that seems to be propagated on a lot of these forums. You can also find us in science, medical, or even finance.

[MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION],

I fully agree! My perspective is the XYZs I'm looking for are often inherent traits of INFJs.

I don't pretend any INFJ will do it for me. I've dated two. Fell in love with one. Was with her for 3 years... Unfortunately she's inherently polyamorous and I'm not. The most recent one was broken and there was nothing I could do about it. We lasted 2 months.

Also, INFJs aren't necessarily relegated to being these liberal arts/psychology focused people that seems to be propagated on a lot of these forums. You can also find us in science, medical, or even finance.

Gee it is almost like they are like real people......

Reactions: endersgone
The real question is - do you really want to date INFJ girl???
We comewith really complex handbook:)
That means they are needy.

You could find some in:prison, mental wards, on the street, other countries, and reading.

i work with an infp gal.. sigh shes so cool and classy. like jane eyre but not. oh right, infj, yeah couldn't tell ya.

Im pretty good at typing people. If i find an infj, i will know. Today i typed an istp solely from his brother describing him to me (i had never met the istp) but just by his description i decided istp, when i met him, i came to the conclusion half an hour later that he was, without a doubt, istp. I was so proud :D. Btw. Met an infp, she thinks she is an intp. Do i ruin her feelings and tell her shes an infp or... How do i approach this? She was relling a story about some good somariton (dont know how to spell that). And she started crying just because she was describing how a person was really kind. Not a chance thats intp. Im an intp and i was sitting there with half of a smile because a smile seemed easier to come by than sympathy things. So do i her shes not a thinker? So she is rigous AND spiritual. No intp is religeous or spiritual (umless they got bullied as a child). Us intp's simply know that god dnt exist

Ps I'm drunk. So anything offensive is not my fault. I dnt think anything in there is offensive but u never know

Wow it is impressive you can still type. No drunk dialing people with the webcam now mmkay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KRkjBdFuk

That sounds exactly like an INTP woman. "Here darling something emotional for you to play with", then goes back to thinking about something else with occasional outbursts "dat bitch omg ARGGGHH!!!" followed up with cutesy smiles and hellos. They are nothing but trouble! Always fighting over remote and stealing each others books. Ladies first my ass you'll get it when I'm done!

Im pretty good at typing people. If i find an infj, i will know. Today i typed an istp solely from his brother describing him to me (i had never met the istp) but just by his description i decided istp, when i met him, i came to the conclusion half an hour later that he was, without a doubt, istp. I was so proud :D. Btw. Met an infp, she thinks she is an intp. Do i ruin her feelings and tell her shes an infp or... How do i approach this? She was relling a story about some good somariton (dont know how to spell that). And she started crying just because she was describing how a person was really kind. Not a chance thats intp. Im an intp and i was sitting there with half of a smile because a smile seemed easier to come by than sympathy things. So do i her shes not a thinker? So she is rigous AND spiritual. No intp is religeous or spiritual (umless they got bullied as a child). Us intp's simply know that god dnt exist

Ps I'm drunk. So anything offensive is not my fault. I dnt think anything in there is offensive but u never know

So you typed the person by description, met the person and confirmed your answer... and that proves you were right? Do you science bro?

Every single person on the forum is judging you right now. We all think we are better than you. And we all think you're a disgusting infj female objectifying piece of shit. In fact last night we talked about you in TinyChat for about 20 minutes straight because there was nothing better to talk about. And we all concluded we didn't like you and that it's best you leave.

You have some heated feelings there. I will address it as best I can.

"everyone judging me": This is the first evidence I have seen of dislike, inconclusive evidence thus far. My genuine opinion is that you are too quick to anger and prone to prejudices.

"we all think we are better than you": well it's about time this feeling got targeted at me, it's interesting to be the target of this feeling, I'd be curious to hear the justifications for this feeling from those experiencing it. Lord knows I've done plenty of "thinking I'm better than people" in my time.

"we all think you are ... objectifying...": I think I have been misinterpreted here but I can understand how people could have gathered this opinion of me. I am simply worn down from failed dating attempts with people whom I can't stay interested in. INFJ females seem like the next place to look for a partner that I can actually respect and perhaps even learn from. I don't see that this is wrong.

"last night we talked about you for 20 mins" I don't know if I believe I had this much of an impact on people for them to care about me enough to talk about me. If this did happen, I would love to hear all about what was said. How do you expect me to be a conform to your expectations if you bitch behind my back but won't tell me what it is that is bothering you about me? (in detail)

"we all concluded that you should leave": You not liking me has nothing to do with my prerogative to be here. I'm happy to hear out your qualms but, whilst I have not intentionally attacked anyone in the way you just did nor intentionally done anything unbecoming of a decent person, I will not leave on your terms. I will leave on my own terms should I decide I no longer desire to be here.

You have some heated feelings there. I will address it as best I can.

"everyone judging me": This is the first evidence I have seen of dislike, inconclusive evidence thus far. My genuine opinion is that you are too quick to anger and prone to prejudices.

"we all think we are better than you": well it's about time this feeling got targeted at me, it's interesting to be the target of this feeling, I'd be curious to hear the justifications for this feeling from those experiencing it. Lord knows I've done plenty of "thinking I'm better than people" in my time.

"we all think you are ... objectifying...": I think I have been misinterpreted here but I can understand how people could have gathered this opinion of me. I am simply worn down from failed dating attempts with people whom I can't stay interested in. INFJ females seem like the next place to look for a partner that I can actually respect and perhaps even learn from. I don't see that this is wrong.

"last night we talked about you for 20 mins" I don't know if I believe I had this much of an impact on people for them to care about me enough to talk about me. If this did happen, I would love to hear all about what was said. How do you expect me to be a conform to your expectations if you bitch behind my back but won't tell me what it is that is bothering you about me? (in detail)

"we all concluded that you should leave": You not liking me has nothing to do with my prerogative to be here. I'm happy to hear out your qualms but, whilst I have not intentionally attacked anyone in the way you just did nor intentionally done anything unbecoming of a decent person, I will not leave on your terms. I will leave on my own terms should I decide I no longer desire to be here.
you got trolled lulz

Reactions: acd
I hate trolls. Counter-productive, waste of my input.

But what makes you so all-knowing that you know it was a troll?

I hate trolls. Counter-productive, waste of my input.

But what makes you so all-knowing that you know it was a troll?

I can tell Cause I'm not an idiot.