Where do i find infj girls to date? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Where do i find infj girls to date?

Scour bookstores, coffee shops, art galleries, antique stores, and any sort of themed event. Even very lively, extraverted events. We do have Fe and Se in our stack. But tend to be less drawn to typical nightlife and bars, and more into experiences with novelty/aesthetic/atmospheric quality.

When I do partake in more typical forms of extraverting, it's usually with a "how quaint, pretending to be average" sort of mindset. And then that novelty quickly wears off. :p But then if it's something like a masquerade ball that lets my imagination run wild and my Se revel in the extravagance, when I start feeling overwhelmed I'm like "nooooo, damn you introversion! I don't want to leave yet!"

If you notice someone with this behavior pattern they might be an INFJ.

But you see. INFJ's also know that u know that is where we are. So why would we go there! MUAHAHAHAHA. GOOD LUCK!

But you see. INFJ's also know that u know that is where we are. So why would we go there! MUAHAHAHAHA. GOOD LUCK!

Illusive creatures.

A better strategy is to find women you like, and when you're talking to them ask them to take the MBTI test at some point. It is better to go for someone you naturally mesh with, and if they happen to be INFJ, then great.

Besides, they're all hiding anyway. Good luck.

Reactions: Kgal