What's your preferred means of communication? | INFJ Forum

What's your preferred means of communication?

What is your preferred means of communication?

• Phone

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Texting

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Email

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Face-to-Face

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Ni-Fe ; )

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your preferred means of communication?

Discuss . . .

Last edited:
Writing, texting, painting, drawing, taking photographs --just don't make me answer the dang phone, and never, ever show up unexpectedly at my front door!

Poll added.

Writing, texting, painting, drawing, taking photographs --just don't make me answer the dang phone, and never, ever show up unexpectedly at my front door!

+1

I like forums. :) You get to sit around and think before you answer, and you can pick and choose which conversations to engage in!

My least favorite is texting because it's so easy to misunderstand each other, not to mention how commonplace bad grammar becomes. Texting just isn't quality conversation.

Last edited:
non communication :> just being there with someone and enjoying their company is more than enough for me.

Face to face for sure. I don't like talking on the phone, it's too awkward. Texting and emailing is convenient and most comfortable for me, but isn't personal enough for me.

In person- face to face.
Phone conversations are a close second.

I don't really like texting. If I want to get to someone but I can't hang out with them i will call them, not text. Texting is like...my lowest form of communication really.

Ne-Ni :p

I voted for Face-to-Face. But... I mean more like... if the other person is somewhere around. Even in the other room, it works still pretty well.

I guess I have wireless or bluetooth in my brain. xD

When a Ni enters a large hall (usually almost invisible, sneaking like a ghost), I sense them immediately. They radiate it everywhere for me.

Last edited:
I like to communicate with grunts and cackles.

I like to communicate with grunts and cackles.

I did that til I was 4 and I still do it a lot hehe.

I if I had to pick some form of communication through language, it would be text/email.

Face-face is in first place. If not that, then texting would be second. Phone would be last place.

I thought about it and I have to say, I don't have a preferred means. Each mode has its merits.

I just like communicating, period.

sorry guys, the choices in this poll are not many. I wish i'd included more options such as forums, etc.

sorry guys, the choices in this poll are not many. I wish i'd included more options such as forums, etc.

Or binary code???

Or nude interpretive dance???

Seriously... How did nude interpretive dance NOT get added to this poll?

sometimes i make odd gurgling sounds that others have called my mating call

can that be an option?

Or binary code???

Or nude interpretive dance???

Seriously... How did nude interpretive dance NOT get added to this poll?

sowwy :m033: *hands NAI purple jello as peace offering*

I hate the phone. I prefer face-to-face because I like gauging body language, and it's easier to intuit. However, if it makes people comfortable, I don't mind text based communication.

Blogs, Forums and Texting
Posted via Mobile Device