bs98r3kjf

Feb 27, 2009
MBTI
none
Enneagram
none
You Are a Visual Learner

visual.jpg

You tend to remember what you see, and you have a good eye for aesthetics.
You excel at art, design, and computer programming.
You would be an excellent film director - or the next Bill Gates!

What's Your Learning Style?

You Are a Auditory Learner

You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well.
You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music.
You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!

auditory.jpg

Agree with above post. Although I'm a visual learner, I'm not good with arts or computers.

Agree with above post. Although I'm a visual learner, I'm not good with arts or computers.

same, I can handle computers but there's no way I will become interested in majoring and I'm not so good with most arts not named photography. I'm a good listener but I still think I'm mostly visual.

kinetic.jpg

You Are a Bodily Learner

You learn best by doing, and you have a talent for complicated, physical tasks.
You excel at athletics, drama, and fixing things.
You would be an excellent Olympic athlete - or a Broadway star!

...That doesn't seem right at all.

bananaqd.jpg

You Are a Banana

You cannot learn because you do not have a brain, how you even manage to talk is beyond us.
You excel that showing up at the most random times to announce that you are indeed a banana.
You would be an excellent person with mental disabilities except you are a fruit.

Last edited:
Damnit...

Here I was thinking this was an actual topic but nope... it's just ANOTHER dumb quiz. Oh well.

I don't need a quiz to tell me what my learning style is (as it is too complex anyway). I am first an auditory learner. I have a very very strong auditory memory. I remember sound bits, clips, phrases, sentances, and in some rare cases, entire speaches easily. As such, I learn best when I am in a classroom listening to lecture. I actually don't really need to take notes because of this. I do though because writing it down makes me rethink the material, and makes it stick more easily. I never go back and look at my notes again (unless it is math, or ochem. Which is equations and whatnot, and therefore has a weak auditory link with that part of it). I am second a visual learner, and I often couple this with my auditory sense. If someone verbally explains a picture or diagram to me, it will stick extremely strong, the first time over.

Here I was thinking this was an actual topic but nope... it's just ANOTHER dumb quiz. Oh well.

I don't need a quiz to tell me what my learning style is (as it is too complex anyway). I am first an auditory learner. I have a very very strong auditory memory. I remember sound bits, clips, phrases, sentances, and in some rare cases, entire speaches easily. As such, I learn best when I am in a classroom listening to lecture. I actually don't really need to take notes because of this. I do though because writing it down makes me rethink the material, and makes it stick more easily. I never go back and look at my notes again (unless it is math, or ochem. Which is equations and whatnot, and therefore has a weak auditory link with that part of it). I am second a visual learner, and I often couple this with my auditory sense. If someone verbally explains a picture or diagram to me, it will stick extremely strong, the first time over.

That is why I took it upon myself to create an educated quiz result.

You Are a Visual Learner

They didn't ask enough questions in the test. For most of the questions I would of said all three If I had the chance.

a long time ago I learned about how you integrate Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic.
For example my stongest in Kinesthetic it is primariy how I learn. Visual is next. I do need it. What puts you to sleep. Auditory put my brainwaves into I think it is beta waves. So simply listening can make me sleepy and put me to sleep.

You Are a Bodily Learner

You learn best by doing, and you have a talent for complicated, physical tasks.
You excel at athletics, drama, and fixing things.
You would be an excellent Olympic athlete - or a Broadway star!

Sweet! Olympic Gold Medal, here I come!

You Are a Visual Learner

Okay, this test was pretty bad, although it guessed right.

That's very similar to the way I learn. The only problem for me is staying focused during lectures. If I'm paying attention the material sticks to me like glue, but if the prof is boring I won't remember a thing.

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this?

yeah guys i agree. this test, like a bunch of others, is limited and can be inaccurate, it was all for fun, but ill get you guys a real learning styles quiz.

Last edited:
yeah guys i agree. this test, like a bunch of others, is limited and can be inaccurate, it was all for fun, but ill get you guys a real learning styles quiz.

DO EEEET!