Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your feng shui color?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourfengshuicolorquiz/
blue.jpg
Your Color is Blue

You are a calm and content person. You find that the key to life is easy... just be yourself!
You believe in the importance of letting go. You release your anxieties and welcome renewal.

You are a generous person, and you look for the best of people. You promote peace and trust.
You value intellect and experience. Unlike most people, you truly respect your elders

Your Color is Blue

You are a calm and content person. You find that the key to life is easy... just be yourself!
You believe in the importance of letting go. You release your anxieties and welcome renewal.

You are a generous person, and you look for the best of people. You promote peace and trust.
You value intellect and experience. Unlike most people, you truly respect your elders.

I think the quiz is broken...

Edit: error from browser. nvm.

Last edited:
Your Color is Red
You are a passionate person with a big personality. There's always a lot of excitement in your life.
You are usually the center of attention, and you can't say that you mind!

You are confident and likely successful. You attract recognition and respect.
You're the type of person who gets to work when you get angry. You have a lot of energy to spare.

Reactions: bamf
Your Color is Green

You are an insightful and wise creature. Personal growth is important to you, and you are always changing for the better.
You are very nurturing. You take care of yourself first, and because of this, you are able to take good care of others.

You think that life should be an adventure. You try to never get stuck in a rut.
Even though it can be difficult, you like to break out of your comfort zone. You never want to be stagnant!

lol, green is my color indeed.

Your Color is Blue

blue.jpg

You value intellect and experience. Unlike most people, you truly respect your elders.

Your Color is Green
You are an insightful and wise creature. Personal growth is important to you, and you are always changing for the better.
You are very nurturing. You take care of yourself first, and because of this, you are able to take good care of others.

You think that life should be an adventure. You try to never get stuck in a rut.
Even though it can be difficult, you like to break out of your comfort zone. You never want to be stagnant!

blue.jpg

Your Color is Blue

Your Color is Red

You are a passionate person with a big personality. There's always a lot of excitement in your life.

You're the type of person who gets to work when you get angry. You have a lot of energy to spare.

Your Color is Orange

orange.jpg

You are a harmonious person with good communication skills. You draw people together.
You have a strong sense of purpose, and you're a natural leader. You want to make the world a better place.

You are honest and open. You feel like you can express your feelings and opinions without fear.
You are organized and find it easy to concentrate. You are very productive.

...Well, matches my hair colour :p

Your Color is Red

You're the type of person who gets to work when you get angry. You have a lot of energy to spare

Your Color is Blue

Your Color is Green

yellow.jpg
Your Color is Yellow

You are an energetic and cheerful person. You have a lot of psychological and physical strength.
People find you inspiring and rely on you when times are tough. You always have something to give.

You lift others' spirits and are a natural morale booster. You help others find happiness.
You are a good listener and a true friend. You lend clarity and strength to those around you.
Erm, I'm not physically strong, but I'd say the rest is quite accurate. And when I was a little kid (before the world messed with me) my fav color was yellow. Later it was green, then blue. My fav color is now green, and I suspect one day it'll be yellow again. I find this quite interesting.

Your Color is Yellow
You are an energetic and cheerful person. You have a lot of psychological and physical strength.
People find you inspiring and rely on you when times are tough. You always have something to give.
You lift others' spirits and are a natural morale booster. You help others find happiness.
You are a good listener and a true friend. You lend clarity and strength to those around you.

so so wrong.

Your Color is Red

Your Color is Red

Your Color is Blue

Blue is my all time favourite colour. I know all the energies of blue and it goes extremely well with me. :)

Your Color is Green

Seems right for now....