What's your favourite colour of eyes? :} | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your favourite colour of eyes? :}

450x680xgreen-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg.pagespeed.ic.E1YZDEf6hk.jpg

OK, actually, I have no preference. That photo is the business, though.

Well, maybe I go for that doe-eyed, glassy and dilated, batting eyelashes look.

OK, I kid, I kid. :becky:

I dunno, I can

Dark brown. :3
Simple, but irresistible for me...

I would have to say it depends on entirely too many other things (to me) than to pick one color.

Blue and green. I like the colour of mine, too. Bluish, greyish, greenish.

brown!!

What's your favotite color of eyes? :)

For years I though it was the intensity and clarity in my husband's unusual blue eyes, but lately I've come to realize it's the directness of his gaze that is so thrilling and probably attracted me in the first place. So for me it's bot the color but the peron looking out at me...or even better, into me. If they can do that, I'm hooked.

Reactions: Rogue
I really like green eyes, particularly with very dark hair and pale skin, or blue eyes with the same color combination.

Mine are at times red, at times milk chocolate, and at times coffee colored. It really depends on what I'm wearing and whether my hair is red, brown, or black at the time.

Blue eyes with dark hair...mmmmmm

Dark luminescent red is the best kind.

I melt when I see Green or blue

Blue eyes are best :)

Agreed :)
My eyes fluctuate between like... a stormy kind of effect (grey backing a yellow lines around the pupil ;P), blue and green :3

I love deep blue eyes though <3

it's not the color for me. it's what i see in them. <3

I can't tell, Here everyone's being boring with black eyes. :| (or brown, prolly.)

I prefer dark colored eyes. I find eyes with bright shades of certain colours very intense to look at.
Generally I don't like making eye contact.