Community Member
Jan 12, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Type 2 so/sp/sx
I absolutely love blue eyes... my boyfriend has beautiful blue eyes :3

what's your favourite colour? ;D

Blue or green, what's gorgeous is when they're bright and clear as crystal. Draws you in.

Grey.

Blue, green, central heterochromia (Most of my family has it including me. I just think it looks so cool at times especially with blue eyes like my sisters)

75315830_286a8a005b.jpg

There is a good example of what I would find to be a really beautiful eye. That coloring around the pupil along with the grey reminds me of lightning striking down in a thunderstorm. Amazing.

75315830_286a8a005b.jpg

There is a good example of what I would find to be a really beautiful eye. That coloring around the pupil along with the grey reminds me of lightning striking down in a thunderstorm. Amazing.

Nice :) I love eyes... I think they're amazing. My eyes change colour quite regularly... normally Brown or Green or Blue... or a mixture xD I can read my boyfriend's eyes like a book... I love it :m163:

I like green eyes.

All eye colors can be lovely, though.

Reactions: rawr
green and brown or hazel. agree with [MENTION=2193]under skies[/MENTION]; though, all colours can be nice.

Well for me it depends on a variety of physical factors. So its quite hard to pick, but if I went with my favorite overall look, a grey-blue would be my favorite :).

For girls, I prefer very blue eyes. I don't find the grey-blue of my sister's eyes very attractive, but richer blues are great. My first love had great blue eyes. I considered them the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen until I met my almost-girlfriend from the summer of 2005. Hers normally looked very similar, but when I first saw her they were brighter than I thought humanly possible. When I got close I noticed there were many different hues of blue in her eyes, still intense but darker and subtler, as well as an almost emerald green central heterochromia that was much more pronounced in one eye than the other. The green was not normally visible, but would show up when something surprised her and made her pupils constrict. (Other than her eyes and a slightly squarer chin, this girl looked eerily similar to Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks, in physical appearance, expressions, style, and mannerisms.)

I don't have a problem with dark brown or black eyes either, especially on Asian or Eastern European girls. I'm not a fan of hazel.

I don't think blue eyes would look very good on me. They would not be a good match for my complexion, plus I tend to think of blue eyes as somewhat feminine. For me, I think green eyes would look best. My eyes are actually brown, but I distinctly recall that in the florescent lights of the bathroom of the hospital on the day my nephew was born they appeared to be an intense dark green. Emerald eyes look awesome on me. It is very possible that I'll have green eyes eventually, although that rich a green would be unusual. My dad had brown eyes when he was young, but they where more hazel by the time I was born and undoubtedly green now, greener than my mother's eyes which have always been a sort of olive green but used to be a richer hue.

I prefer rinnegan colored eyes, but it's hard finding people with those.

Well, I think I like all eye colors equally...I thought about this question for several minutes and couldn't decide on an answer. Maybe grey, though, because I figure I would probably be rather partial towards eyes that are similar to my own. :)

Green. My husband has really nice green eyes :) Blue is pretty too. And brown, I'm not a hater.

[MENTION=3240]neptunesguns[/MENTION] That grey is really pretty I have never seen or noticed grey before :)

I know a guy that has eyes like that, too bad he's one of the worst person I've met. Thinking about him actually disgusts me.

Anyway, my favorites not in any particular orders or shades.. green, brown and grey. Blue is nice too though it has to be pretty spectacular. Love brown and grey eyes in the sun, they're dazzling, hypnotic and raw.

Green eyes.

images

images

oh, the mystery awaits in those green eyes...