What's your dark element | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your dark element

What's your dark element

• Total voters
So why do they call it a DARK element?

Your Dark Element is Fire
You are a very expressive and charming person. People who know you know that you are also unpredictable.
You can be a bit scattered and all over the place. Sometimes it's unintentional; Sometimes it's mischievous.

You are playful and quick witted. However, you wear out easily and can become cranky.
You are nervous and flighty at times. You are highly distractible and prone to get into trouble.

fire.jpg

You are a very expressive and charming person. People who know you know that you are also unpredictable.
You can be a bit scattered and all over the place. Sometimes it's unintentional; Sometimes it's mischievous.

You are playful and quick witted. However, you wear out easily and can become cranky.
You are nervous and flighty at times. You are highly distractible and prone to get into trouble.

True, I am known to be a hothead at times. Not surprising since I'm Leo.

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Water[/h]
water.jpg

[h=3]Post it now![/h]
You are a peaceful and solitary person. You truly enjoy spending time alone.
You take time for reflection and contemplation. You savor philosophical introspection.

You have a private side to you, and you don't let others in easily.
You can be stoic and overly serious. You're not the type of person who wants to lighten up.

Your Dark Element is Wood

wood.jpg

You are a driven and determined person. When you want something, you become intensely focused.
You are competitive and assertive. If you don't keep yourself in check, you can get aggressive.

You are very bold and sure of yourself. When your mind is set on something, you become stubborn.
You are very passionate. You ask for what you want nicely and demand it if you don't get your way!

What's Your Dark Element?

Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Earth[/h]

Your Dark Element is Wood

You are a driven and determined person. When you want something, you become intensely focused.
You are competitive and assertive. If you don't keep yourself in check, you can get aggressive.

You are very bold and sure of yourself. When your mind is set on something, you become stubborn.
You are very passionate. You ask for what you want nicely and demand it if you don't get your way!

Water here.

You take time for reflection and contemplation. You savor philosophical introspection.

You can be stoic and overly serious. You're not the type of person who wants to lighten up.

01_00031.JPG

I'm a wood.

Description doesn't fit though

I voted before i took the test... but seems I got it right

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Metal[/h]
You are a very formal and elegant person. You are neat to the point of being meticulous.
You are both humble and proper. You never want to be a burden on others.

You are a bit cool and aloof to people you don't know well. It takes you a while to warm up.
You can be bossy and inflexible when you feel stressed. You don't budge easily.

Your Dark Element is Water

I got Earth. A bit surprised, I was expecting water. Hmmm.

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Metal[/h]
metal.jpg

You are a very formal and elegant person. You are neat to the point of being meticulous.
You are both humble and proper. You never want to be a burden on others.

You are a bit cool and aloof to people you don't know well. It takes you a while to warm up.
You can be bossy and inflexible when you feel stressed. You don't budge easily.

Great balls of fire!