What's your dark element | INFJ Forum

What's your dark element

What's your dark element

• Total voters
Your dark element is Metal

You are a very formal and elegant person. You are neat to the point of being meticulous.
You are both humble and proper. You never want to be a burden on others.

You are a bit cool and aloof to people you don't know well. It takes you a while to warm up.
You can be bossy and inflexible when you feel stressed. You don't budge easily.

---------------------

Mostly true. Nice to see a test which is fairly accurate :D

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Metal[/h]
metal.jpg

You are a very formal and elegant person. You are neat to the point of being meticulous.

You are a bit cool and aloof to people you don't know well. It takes you a while to warm up.

Your Dark Element is Earth

You are well grounded. You nurture and comfort everyone that you know.
You are naturally diplomatic, but it isn't easy. You can be indecisive and contradictory at times.

You work hard, but you also get discouraged. You can be withdrawn and moody.
You tend to give so much to others that you forget to take care of yourself.

Reactions: Gaze
I'm a water person...

You are a peaceful and solitary person. You truly enjoy spending time alone.
You take time for reflection and contemplation. You savor philosophical introspection.

You have a private side to you, and you don't let others in easily.
You can be stoic and overly serious. You're not the type of person who wants to lighten up.

Your Dark Element is Wood

You are a driven and determined person. When you want something, you become intensely focused.
You are competitive and assertive. If you don't keep yourself in check, you can get aggressive.

You are very bold and sure of yourself. When your mind is set on something, you become stubborn.
You are very passionate. You ask for what you want nicely and demand it if you don't get your way!

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Water[/h]
water.jpg

You take time for reflection and contemplation. You savor philosophical introspection.

You can be stoic and overly serious. You're not the type of person who wants to lighten up.

I'd say this is accurate except I love to be in the midst of people, within my own quiet space. That way I can engage or disengage as needed. :)

I'd say this is accurate except I love to be in the midst of people, within my own quiet space. That way I can engage or disengage as needed. :)

+1. I like to sit without notice in the midst of a group and simply observe.

Last edited:
Water for me too...

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Fire[/h]
[h=3][/h]

You are a very expressive and charming person. People who know you know that you are also unpredictable.
You can be a bit scattered and all over the place. Sometimes it's unintentional; Sometimes it's mischievous.

You are playful and quick witted. However, you wear out easily and can become cranky.
You are nervous and flighty at times. You are highly distractible and prone to get into trouble.

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Fire[/h]

You are a very expressive and charming person.People who know you know that you are also unpredictable.
You can be a bit scattered and all over the place. Sometimes it's unintentional; Sometimes it's mischievous.

You are playful and quick witted. However, you wear out easily and can become cranky.
You are nervous and flighty at times. You are highly distractible and prone to get into trouble.

[h=4]Your Dark Element is Metal[/h]You are a very formal and elegant person. You are neat to the point of being meticulous.

--- I'd say that I'm probably more so somewhere between metal and water. Usually not bossy, but I can be inflexible, like when it's a matter of ethics and the standards (which I never meet) that I try to set for myself.

I got metal.

Water

Your Dark Element is Water

holy cow! how do they do it?

Your Dark Element is Water

I'm surrounded by water. :m196:

Your Dark Element is Fire

fire.jpg

You are a very expressive and charming person. People who know you know that you are also unpredictable.