What's your blood type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your blood type?

O+. I wanted to find out in case of emergency so I went to the doctors, they told me the only way to find out is by being a blood donor. I donated blood a few times but I'm prone to anaemia so it didn't get beyond that. They're still sending me letters regularly, for years.
I've had a high diet of iron recently and when I had a full blood work iron was high. I might pop in in the next week. You don't need an appointment.

Truth is I don't like needles.. I don't watch when the blood is draining into the thing. When I got up I put my bag onto my shoulder, the side they took it from and it bled out all over my jumper. I had blood all over me on my way home. I thought that was funny. That's weird isn't it?

Last edited:
O- (Universal donor) [6% of population]

Does that (in combination of being INFJ [3% of population]) make me The Specialest Snowflake...? :tongue: :rolleyes: :eek: :)

Reactions: Remy Z
A +

:m111:

B+ I used to donate blood quite a bit, but I forgot to eat lunch on donation day and felt really faint afterwards. I should really go back because my type isn't all that common, and I understand the hospitals want to have a blood type match for many procedures

Those who know, does your blood type match your personality?

Copied from: http://psychologia.co/blood-type-personality/

Blood Type Personality Traits in Asia

Blood Type PersonalityAs if there weren’t enough theories and concepts regarding different personality types, Japanese came up with a new personality type concept of their own – blood type personality system. But wait, this isn’t exactly a new thing!
Popular: Test Your Unconscious Coping Techniques (Defense Mechanisms)

Blood group system as we know it was developed by Austrian scientist in 1900, and already in 1927 Takeji Furukawa, a professor at Tokyo Women’s Teacher’s School, suggested personality types and blood groups must be related. He has backed it with his own observations, and the theory quickly spread in Japan and beyond. While it wasn’t a big hit in the Western world, it is taken very seriously in Japan, South Korea and some other Asian countries. In fact, there were cases of discrimination based on blood group in workplace and schools. Japanese even have a special term for this type of discrimination – bura hara, or blood type harassment.

Facebook and many other social media sites in Asia allow you to add or edit your blood type which supposedly helps others to learn more about you.

fbbloodtype

Well, does it at least work? You judge. Here is what this theory is saying…

Blood Type A Personality Type

Kind and compassionate individuals who put others’ interests and needs before their own. While they may seem calm on the outside, they often suffer from inner turmoil and anxiety.

People with blood type A personality are excellent listeners and make good friends. Although they get along with others quite well, it is often achieved at expense of their own balance and happiness. To be liked by others they bottle up their emotions, which takes its toll on their nervous system. It is beneficial for them to take time alone and rest well.

The best jobs for this personality type are jobs that don’t require much contact with other people like programmers, accountants, writers or librarians.

What about love? They are most compatible with their own type or AB type.

Blood Type Personality B

Outgoing and friendly, this type is people person. Unlike type A, type B doesn’t do that at expense of their own feelings and well-being; it comes to them naturally, without any effort. Contact with people doesn’t wear them off and they will do great as leaders or at any type of job that requires dealing with people.

Type B is highly adjustable; they can feel people. They are into body language and other methods of deciphering others. People with blood type B personality type rely on their intuition and trust themselves.

Once again, they are most compatible with their own personality type and AB. Talking about discrimination, Korean women consider men with blood type B personality not suitable for marriage due to their playful and flirty disposition.

Blood Type AB Personality

Freedom-loving AB’s are strong and rational people. They don’t worry about little things and usually can assess their life challenges without emotions getting in the way. Despite their love for freedom and independent thinking, they don’t have any issues when it comes to relationships and are quite popular.

Blood Type O Personality Type

This type is described as responsible, practical and rule-conscious and organized. They make excellent leaders and their determination helps them achieve their goals. While they are usually liked by other people, they are somewhat loners and need a lot of time alone.

Typically, type O is physically strong and can find success in sports.

In love they are most happy with their own type or AB type (seems like AB type is really lucky in love).

Blood Type Personality B

Outgoing and friendly, this type is people person. Unlike type A, type B doesn’t do that at expense of their own feelings and well-being; it comes to them naturally, without any effort. Contact with people doesn’t wear them off and they will do great as leaders or at any type of job that requires dealing with people.

Type B is highly adjustable; they can feel people. They are into body language and other methods of deciphering others. People with blood type B personality type rely on their intuition and trust themselves.

Once again, they are most compatible with their own personality type and AB. Talking about discrimination, Korean women consider men with blood type B personality not suitable for marriage due to their playful and flirty disposition.

As a B Negative, I can confirm that people do not find me suitable for marriage due to my playful and flirty disposition.

I am O- I am grateful that I gave birth to 3 healthy children having A+ partner and being high risk pregnancies due to RH factor.
O Personality Type description above matches my personality well except I don't have any ambitions to be leader (somewhere deep inside I think I would be a good one :))
And yes - physically strong and would be succesfull only if I could bring myself to choose...

B+ I used to donate blood quite a bit, but I forgot to eat lunch on donation day and felt really faint afterwards. I should really go back because my type isn't all that common, and I understand the hospitals want to have a blood type match for many procedures

Thank you for donating B blood! It's so important for us to donate, our blood is weird.

Thank you for donating B blood! It's so important for us to donate, our blood is weird.

3 of my siblings are B+. I never really thought of it as not being commonplace, interesting. :)

3 of my siblings are B+. I never really thought of it as not being commonplace, interesting. :)

It kind of is. Not as rare as AB, but not at all as common as A or O. The main problem with B blood is that it is not always receptive to other blood types in transfusions, so there's a serious need for people with B blood to donate as much blood as they can. Unfortunately I can't because of the medication that I'm on, but I have in the past. Please donate if you have B blood! :)

Those who know, does your blood type match your personality?

Copied from: http://psychologia.co/blood-type-personality/

Blood Type Personality Traits in Asia

Blood Type PersonalityAs if there weren’t enough theories and concepts regarding different personality types, Japanese came up with a new personality type concept of their own – blood type personality system. But wait, this isn’t exactly a new thing!
Popular: Test Your Unconscious Coping Techniques (Defense Mechanisms)

Blood group system as we know it was developed by Austrian scientist in 1900, and already in 1927 Takeji Furukawa, a professor at Tokyo Women’s Teacher’s School, suggested personality types and blood groups must be related. He has backed it with his own observations, and the theory quickly spread in Japan and beyond. While it wasn’t a big hit in the Western world, it is taken very seriously in Japan, South Korea and some other Asian countries. In fact, there were cases of discrimination based on blood group in workplace and schools. Japanese even have a special term for this type of discrimination – bura hara, or blood type harassment.

Facebook and many other social media sites in Asia allow you to add or edit your blood type which supposedly helps others to learn more about you.

fbbloodtype

Well, does it at least work? You judge. Here is what this theory is saying…

Blood Type A Personality Type

Kind and compassionate individuals who put others’ interests and needs before their own. While they may seem calm on the outside, they often suffer from inner turmoil and anxiety.

People with blood type A personality are excellent listeners and make good friends. Although they get along with others quite well, it is often achieved at expense of their own balance and happiness. To be liked by others they bottle up their emotions, which takes its toll on their nervous system. It is beneficial for them to take time alone and rest well.

The best jobs for this personality type are jobs that don’t require much contact with other people like programmers, accountants, writers or librarians.

What about love? They are most compatible with their own type or AB type.

Blood Type Personality B

Blood Type AB Personality

Freedom-loving AB’s are strong and rational people. They don’t worry about little things and usually can assess their life challenges without emotions getting in the way. Despite their love for freedom and independent thinking, they don’t have any issues when it comes to relationships and are quite popular.

Blood Type O Personality Type

This type is described as responsible, practical and rule-conscious and organized. They make excellent leaders and their determination helps them achieve their goals. While they are usually liked by other people, they are somewhat loners and need a lot of time alone.

Typically, type O is physically strong and can find success in sports.

In love they are most happy with their own type or AB type (seems like AB type is really lucky in love).

I'm O-, and my s.o. is O+.

I wouldn't say that I'm that organized. I'm organized where it matters. I'm responsible when it matters. I'm practical. I hate strict rules or rules that aren't necessary. That is why I pay attention to the rules, mainly b/c I want to pick them apart to see if they have an actual purpose...they need to make sense. If they don't, then it's a problem for me and a headache for anyone involved in upholding them. I will gladly go along with something that works, but if it doesn't then...

I am told that I am a top notch leader. I've received awards for my determination. So that's true, I suppose. People seem to like me but I am definitely a loner. I need alone time more than anyone I know.

I excel at sports, and I'm physically strong.

Now for my s.o. The description describes him perfectly, except for one thing; he is not good at sports. He loves to golf but other than that, he's all business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellosome
It kind of is. Not as rare as AB, but not at all as common as A or O. The main problem with B blood is that it is not always receptive to other blood types in transfusions, so there's a serious need for people with B blood to donate as much blood as they can. Unfortunately I can't because of the medication that I'm on, but I have in the past. Please donate if you have B blood! :)

Fair point, good sir! My father had AB+ and I know his was a bit more rare, but alas, I am A+. In general it's good to donate if and when it's possible, though!

I wouldn't say that I'm that organized. I'm organized where it matters. I'm responsible when it matters. I'm practical. I hate strict rules or rules that aren't necessary. That is why I pay attention to the rules, mainly b/c I want to pick them apart to see if they have an actual purpose...they need to make sense. If they don't, then it's a problem for me and a headache for anyone involved in upholding them. I will gladly go along with something that works, but if it doesn't then...

I am told that I am a top notch leader. I've received awards for my determination. So that's true, I suppose. People seem to like me but I am definitely a loner. I need alone time more than anyone I know.

Now for my s.o. The description describes him perfectly, except for one thing; he is not good at sports. He loves to golf but other than that, he's all business.

I am a loner too, but sometimes (at least in theory), I like the idea of hanging out with other loners. That has totally never happened yet. So I end up with ENTJs or Ambi-I/Es.

B- aka the reptilian blood

attachment.php

Attachments

• The_Blessed_Reptilian_Virgin_by_HiddenStash.jpg
    The_Blessed_Reptilian_Virgin_by_HiddenStash.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone,

I'm not too sure if there was a thread like this in the past, and if there was, I apologize!

Recently I've been interested in the blood type diet, so I tested my blood type yesterday. I tested as O- (which was sort of a shock, because Asians are usually RH+). The weirder thing- my boyfriend (who's also Asian) tested as B-.

Some of the similarities my O- sister and I have are frequent sleep paralysis, no wisdom teeth (this could totally be unrelated to blood type), sensitivity to electromagnetic fields, anemia, and we're both highly emotionally sensitive individuals.

This site lists all the different characteristics of all the different genotypes (hunter, gatherer, teacher, explorer, warrior, and nomad): http://www.genotypediet.com/index.shtml

So, out of pure curiosity, what is your blood type? :D
I'm O+, the most common blood type transfusion. Now what I think I've heard before is that one of the O types is universal giving.. I think O negative is universal giving and AB+ the most rarest blood type which is universal receiving. "Blood type AB is a universal accepter since has no Antibody in the plasma to attack Antigens on the red blood cell of donor." So AB+ and O+ blood types aren't gonna die lol

Some of the similarities my O- sister and I have are frequent sleep paralysis, no wisdom teeth (this could totally be unrelated to blood type), sensitivity to electromagnetic fields, anemia, and we're both highly emotionally sensitive individuals.

This is very interesting. As mentioned, I am O- and I too suffer from sleep paralysis and was born with no wisdom teeth. I also suffer on and off from anemia and I am very sensitive to EMF's.

Maybe it does have something to do with the blood type?