Votes: 37 30.3%
  • B

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • AB

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • O

Votes: 58 47.5%

• Total voters
My type: the most common type out there: O+. Thought I was A+ for a while until I got tested.

I once read the book Eat Right 4 Your Type, thinking the Type A diet was healthy for me. Turns out Type O was healthier for me instead. The author also tries to correalate blood type with personality (perhaps one could correalate O to SP, A to SJ, B to NT, and AB to NF), but I wouldn't believe it for a moment. Clear proof is in the poll.

I'm B rhesus Negative - I'll never forget that, because when we took the test in my high school class, the teacher was astounded since B rhesus Negative only counts for 1.1% of the worlds population.. Then he said "oh, but you're a jew right?" and every one laughed :m119: .. Turns out B rhesus Negative blood types are very common amongst jewish people. Or so says my old redneck, bigoted biology teacher anyways ..

I'm B rhesus Negative - I'll never forget that, because when we took the test in my high school class, the teacher was astounded since B rhesus Negative only counts for 1.1% of the worlds population.. Then he said "oh, but you're a jew right?" and every one laughed :m119: .. Turns out B rhesus Negative blood types are very common amongst jewish people. Or so says my old redneck, bigoted biology teacher anyways ..

It can't be that rare.

Btw, B group originated in Asia.

I'm not overly fussy. I kinda like it warm with a side of milk and sugar when it's still dark, and with a drop of ice and a squirt of lemon when it's around about midday.

Good mixer for Vodka too, but like I said, not fussed, I'd drink it straight.

Reactions: Asa