What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You?

"I don't think there's any love-at-first-sight or one person for everyone, or any of that. But when I'm near you, I think...I might be wrong."

Wow, that is nice. :smile:

Wow, that is nice. :smile:

I'm pretty sure I blushed. And then said something like, "stop loooooking at meeeee."

I love reading these! xD LOL at all the people trying to reel in an INFJ by sweet talk xD

One-liners are really witty and can sometimes be hilarious, but I prefer the awkward, yet sincere moments ^_^;;

My first boyfriend ... called me his raven-heard beauty .... NAWW! Gaaah, it sounds cheesy but it was so sweet at the time n___n

The most romantic thing ever said to me was a lie.

This means I must refrain from uttering it here, because it is thus largely negated.

However, it is no less important to me, because of the way in which it touched me at the time.

I still have the words in electronic format.

Forever scorched into cyberspace, lest I need to weep.

Last edited:
"You're so passionate and intelligent when you speak. I get caught between watching you and listening to you."

"I feel so at ease, yet so uplifted in your presence- I can honestly say I've never met someone quite like you before."

"I'm so grateful for all that you are, and all the time and compassion you've shown me."

"You are total beauty to me."

"Every moment spent with you is anticipated and savored. I am lost in you, with no desire to escape."

All five by one particular ex....she was a writer/poet. ::sssiiiiggghhh::

She also told me I was "adorably compulsive" about my planner/schedule book....and I just love when people find my eccentricities/flaws cute! XD

Last edited:
"I'm scared"

I was screaming in my sleep. He wrapped his arms
around me and kissed my right shoulder blade.
Buried his head into my neck. Held me tight.

I got nothing

I was screaming in my sleep. He wrapped his arms
around me and kissed my right shoulder blade.
Buried his head into my neck. Held me tight.

Ok... Everyone's thinking it, I'm gonna say it.

That's not love, Bird. It's a predatory stance. Everyone knows the easiest way to kill and or dismember a bird is at the neck. Don't let people get so close to you. If you wake up tomorrow in a bathtub full of ice, with no feathers, beak, and one wing has a big hole in it.... Think of me. Laughing at the irony.

--------------------------------------

I've chosen to never be in a romantic relationship, simply because being homo in my area, though it isn't exactly rare (we got a lot of them actually) it's still highly frowned upon, but my infj self refused to let me get into a relationship.

I mean... Sometimes when I hug the 22 carebears in my arms as I fall asleep in my crib, they say the most romantic things. Kinky too. Definitely too nsfw for this topic.

Reactions: Melkor
Ok... Everyone's thinking it, I'm gonna say it.

That's not love, Bird. It's a predatory stance. Everyone knows the easiest way to kill and or dismember a bird is at the neck. Don't let people get so close to you. If you wake up tomorrow in a bathtub full of ice, with no feathers, beak, and one wing has a big hole in it.... Think of me. Laughing at the irony.

--------------------------------------

I've chosen to never be in a romantic relationship, simply because being homo in my area, though it isn't exactly rare (we got a lot of them actually) it's still highly frowned upon, but my infj self refused to let me get into a relationship.

I mean... Sometimes when I hug the 22 carebears in my arms as I fall asleep in my crib, they say the most romantic things. Kinky too. Definitely too nsfw for this topic.

It wasn't love.

I ended a 3 year relationship in August... and I didn't think that I was all that affected by it until I started reading this thread.. I usually go all mushy for this stuff, but after reading all of the posts above, I just feel like doing something mean.

So I'll refrain until I have something nice to say.

"Hey <my name>, what's up ?" in very sexy voice.

Geez I need to communicate with people more.

"A guy could wander forever lost in those beautiful blue eyes"

In my first semester of college, I met this amazing girl named Sarah. We hit it off immediately, but unfortunately I was suspended from school 3 days after we found out we liked each other (long winded, boring story to as why). I came back to visit for a weekend over the next semester, and we had a beautiful day and a half together.

That first night we were cuddling in the corner of my friends dorm room, with a bunch of friends chilling and listening to music, catching up, drinking, etc. I know this is cheesy as f***, but my buddy (being the sappy-mofo he his) put on that Depeche Mode song Enjoy The Silence, and Sarah and I just got utterly lost in each others eyes. Just as the chorus sings, we just stopped talking and trying to define the moment, and instead just got as deep into it as we could. It was all in her smile and the look in her eyes; I've never seen something as genuine since.

"I love you so much its retarded when I sit and think about it." Then attached a picture of a heart with the word Retarded written on it. I thought it was amusing lol.
the ex.

And then things like "You have so many imperfections. But you're imperfectly perfect and perfect for me."

I got a lot of good lines out of my ex.

"Sometimes I wake up in the mornings, notice you're not there, and think that you're just in the shower, not half-way across the country..."

I almost threw the cellphone half way across the room. *sigh*

Reactions: bamf
"Sometimes I wake up in the mornings, notice you're not there, and think that you're just in the shower, not half-way across the country..."

I almost threw the cellphone half way across the room. *sigh*

I'd ask the person if he had dementia.

Is it the same guy who you wrote about in your blog when you came back from vacation?

This thread makes me feel ill.

A bloody mesh of guilt, fear, pity, envy and horror.

Why do I have such a fucked up view of love?

I'd ask the person if he had dementia.

Is it the same guy who you wrote about in your blog when you came back from vacation?

My long-term ex. And I know, believe me, I know.

You had to know the guy. He meant it to be funny. ;)

"Your teeth are like the stars; they come out at night. Your eyes are like two pools; cesspools. You have a soft heart, and head to match."