What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You?

"You, My Love, are the perfect combination of mindmate and soulmate...I think I will call you my Lovemate."
It took my breath away :D
from an INTP no less ;)

"You, My Love, are the perfect combination of mindmate and soulmate...I think I will call you my Lovemate."
It took my breath away :D
from an INTP no less ;)

We are a romantic people.

You had me at "what's your name again?"

Reactions: Gaze
My boyfriend randomly told me: You're Han Solo and I'm Chewbacca.
Melted my GD heart right on the spot.

My boyfriend randomly told me: You're Han Solo and I'm Chewbacca.
Melted my GD heart right on the spot.
Holy hell, my heart would skip a beat to hear that.

Spot on!

It wasn't a romantic moment, but a friend of mine who has been away from home for a while, and will be for quite a while longer, told me I reminded him of chicken soup, good for the soul. :mf:

He doesn't know it but it's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten.

Well, i had a class one semester with a guy friend. And one day after class, while we were walking, he picked a flower from one of the trees on the grounds - think it was a bougainvillea(?), and handed it to me. Didn't mean anything romantic, which was fine. It was a nice and friendly gesture and that was enough.

I was laying in bed with my gf the other day, and we were doing the stare into each other's eyes thing, and the candle blew out (it was getting low), and she says "that's ok, I've got your face memorized."

The timing and the tone were perfect, you sorta had to be there ;-)

I don't think anyone has ever said anything romantic to me....

Well, it wasn't really said to me, but...
My best friend was going through my doodle book and told me he wanted to draw me something, but I couldn't lookat it until I got home. Later that night when I remembered and opened it up, it was a T9 calculator with all kinds of random numbers on the screen. When I read it, I noticed that the end of the equation said "R+J<3" (our initials) and underneath the calculator he wrote "Well, if my calculations are correct..."

Reactions: grt$5vb and Gaze
I don't think anyone has ever said anything romantic to me....

If I were female, or if you were female, or if we both were female, I would so date you.

Now you have at least 1.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Reactions: Faye
Hmm... well I don't recall anyone saying romantic things to me.... well they may have thought it was romantic but nothing I recall as thinking to be romantic. I've said some things that the other person thought was pretty romantic. They cried, so I guess it was sorta romantic at least, although I didn't intend it to be. I said "One thing is immutable: I love you now, and I'll love you always. If I had to be with someone else, I would still think of you, and every time I look at her I would see your face."

And there's other stuff that I've thought but haven't said. Like when I go out walking at night and I see houses with "For Sale" signs on them, I think about what it would be like to own it, and live there with her. I have fantasies of all kinds of happy moments that we would have. Laughing and playing, but also having a strong bond of trust. We would go to all these places like canyons in the US, and a few countries in Europe. We would do all these different things together. Go on little trips, with hikes and canoes. We would take all these pictures and when we get old we could flip through our photo albums and reflect on the great life we had together and be content that our years on this planet were well spent together.

Just writing about it makes me weepy eyed, because I'm not just saying these things to be romantic, I'm pretty much dead serious. They're honest expressions of what are inside of me. And what I wrote isn't going to happen. Some sad shit. Maybe I shouldn't write all this here because if someone wants to crack a joke at me they can, even though they really shouldn't. Well if they do, I'm deleting the post.

Last edited:
If I were female, or if you were female, or if we both were female, I would so date you.

Now you have at least 1.

If we were both female? Oh my.....

:m083: sorry, not buying it . . .
I'm like the anti-romance. Lady Gaga once told me that she and I could write a bad romance, but that is as close as it gets in my mind.

nothing XD