What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You?

Well, there's apparently a lot that can be classified as such now.

Here are two said by the same person.

"It's just a huge relief to know it's not real. My greatest nightmare is never talking to you again."

-About a certain topic- "If it was anyone else, hell yes. Because it's you and no one else, never a burden love."

-Fangirl scream; ILYYYYYYYY-

"Oh by the way. I saw him comment on your status. I wanted to say, "Ew. What the hell, get the fuck out of here."

The last one was said by someone else. It's just cute. Lulz. <3

2gt2894.jpg

"And if you ever think I'd be bored hearing about your 'mundane' life, please don't. I enjoy you. The whole you. Yes, I'm very rough around the edges, terminally batshit crazy as well, but every bit of you is of interest to me."

"It's not the same sleeping without you. Or watching movies waiting for you to bitch about something..."

"I think if we met and married other people that you and I would conspire an affair for decades."

I had never really had a honest to god love letter written to me until recently. I suppose having someone you care about deployed to Afghanistan with no internet and barely any phone will send you back to the "dark ages". It's a fine art, though... a lost one. Sure, the above statements may not seem romantic to some people, but they make my heart flutter as do the letters they came from.

I have also had guys do romantic thing for me... limo rides, opera tickets, flowers, candy... but they were just trying to buy their way in to my good graces. It doesn't take that much effort, just say (or write) what you mean and what you feel. Seems like that can be a hard thing these days.

I need to stop looking at this thread, don't I?

It hurts.

I need to stop looking at this thread, don't I?

It hurts.

Aww.
There now.
I can tell you romantic things too, if you'd let me. <3

I don't have much romance in my life, but I'll share what friends had said.

Long term bff with whom things got complicated : "You may be the only right thing I have going on in my life right now". *sigh* good times.

Current good friend: " You're so perky and happy, it brings light to my life"

Reactions: bamf
I don't have much romance in my life, but I'll share what friends had said.

Long term bff with whom things got complicated : "You may be the only right thing I have going on in my life right now". *sigh* good times.

Current good friend: " You're so perky and happy, it brings light to my life"

I'll romance you Odyne.
I mean my, I'm apparently romancing half the males on the forum,
I may as well throw in a few girls as well.

I'll romance you Odyne.
I mean my, I'm apparently romancing half the males on the forum,
I may as well throw in a few girls as well.

Haha, oright I am all yours dear.

:popcorn:

Ugh. Well, this is slightly on topic, but I was quite romantic as a child. Erm... I'll talk about it later.

There was 'someone' a little later than that, a year ago maybe. I loved spending money on them. A teddy, a dvd, something nice to wear. It made me feel like I was worth something, the fact that what little money I made could please someone. Then wrapping it up so shoddily that it was laughable despite the time it took,Tape everywhere. Never let them buy me anything though, not like they tried often.

Reactions: Gaze and yumiii
'I love you, and I'd trust you with my life.'

Not romantic though.
(He's a bro.)

Haha, oright I am all yours dear.

When we get married and combine our incomes we'll be able to buy an island.
Knowing this is getting me through life.

xooxoxoxoooxoxoxoxo

I know this isn't romantic.
The thought excited me, though.

*Locked in an embrace*

Her: "You are quite warm.."

Me: "Mmm.. And so are you.."

Her: "I have never felt more secure than what I do now.. You make me feel secure, and I feel that we have something really special." *Grins* "This feels so right, and this really will work.."

Those words and her reactions heavily impacted me. I can't say anyone else has ever said anything more beautiful to me, nor has anyone ever made me feel so special. It was transcendental romance.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jyrffw54
"I only miss her when I think of her........ And I think of her all the time..."

One of my exes said "I don't know how other males can even look at your body to judge it, I can barely tear my eyes away from your face. I feel like if I stopped looking into your eyes, life will lose it's meaning"

*sigh

Reactions: grt$5vb and Gaze
In third grade a neighbor girl named Chloe told me "There is a piece of paper under your desk." I went under to look for it, and she tricked me. There was no piece of paper, instead she kissed me.

"SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!"