What would you say? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What would you say?

What a waste of anyone's 30 seconds of time. :)

Does the world deserve more than the words "you are fucking idiots" heard over and over again

Reactions: just me
Remember that time is cyclical and this permeates all aspects of life, from 1 second of your thought process to centuries of the history of civilization. Pay attention to the lessons that time teaches. Know and beware that you must seek to embody the world you wish to live in, and the consequences of your choices will be passed on to your children. In all contexts, take the effort to understand yourself before drawing conclusions about what you perceive. Hey mom.

The things that you do and the choices that you make define you. Choose a life worthy of passion.

[video=youtube;yl0Ys3DS870]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0Ys3DS870[/video]

Just touching base and checking in. I see myself alone at an otherwise empty table in some of my thoughts. I am also thinking of encouragement, salted with truth, simmered in history, and served on a plate in the near future. I think of trying to solve a problem. Maybe a song? Maybe a book? Have to give this much more thought.

I would say:

Hello everyone. We live in a time of prosperity and scientific progress on one side, and on the other side a time of poverty and moral degeneration.
Please consider other people's benefit when you make your choices in life, as there is much more to be learned, and our fate as a whole is more connected than you might believe.