[INFJ] - What types have your more serious crushes been on? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What types have your more serious crushes been on?

What types have your more serious crushes been on?

• Total voters
Reading this thread made me realize that i don't even had a crush in real life except for the characters of the shows that i watch. Like Dr.House.. Nobody has gone beyond my crush for him to this day.. Barry Allen (The Flash) probably ties him but not really..

This is bad. I like fictional characters. Lolz

Maybe i need an interaction with another specie.. :eek:

Reactions: Gaze and Free
Honestly I think INFJs do well with NT rationals but many will totally suck at emotional support and expression (esp intps) but overall INFJs have a enough grace to be ok with that. I think the big problem is S types. I just dont see how INFJs can be ok with S types, Relationships with ISFJ the (most common type around) are rough for me and I am surrounded by them!! these types while appealing to infjs due to there warmth and love of harmony are simply TOO DAMN traditional for fulfilling love IMO. they are great as family and friends and will feed you and remind you to eat. But man ...deep convos are just not there.

Reactions: ClevelandINTP
ce3cb82b018f76e39b247258c393f939.jpg

Always been personally attracted to the ENTP, ENFJ, And ESFJ types; practically extroverts. I’ve always admired their ability to handle crowds and be energized through people. Very charismatic too.

My first ex was an INTP, second was ESTJ.

Guess we will see what type my next partner will be, and hopefully will be my last.

Honestly I think INFJs do well with NT rationals but many will totally suck at emotional support and expression (esp intps) but overall INFJs have a enough grace to be ok with that. I think the big problem is S types. I just dont see how INFJs can be ok with S types, Relationships with ISFJ the (most common type around) are rough for me and I am surrounded by them!! these types while appealing to infjs due to there warmth and love of harmony are simply TOO DAMN traditional for fulfilling love IMO. they are great as family and friends and will feed you and remind you to eat. But man ...deep convos are just not there.

As someone who had a long relationship with an ISFJ, this is so so true