[INFJ] - What types have your more serious crushes been on? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What types have your more serious crushes been on?

What types have your more serious crushes been on?

• Total voters
I voted INTJ and INFJ, as they are major crushes I've had in the last couple of years. Although, I've had other big crushes, but don't know their types.

I voted INFJ since every time I look in the mirror I just fall in love all over again.

Jokes. And don't worry I didn't vote in this way so your results remain un-tampered ;)

I will say the last girl I went out with who really drove me crazy must have been an entp. She was bright, creative, interesting, well rounded, articulate and spontaneous. Unfortunately she turned out to be an immature troubled narcissist with major intimacy issues. I was really attracted to parts of her personality, plus she was a cute red head with a great little body. Really sexy and charming when she wanted to be. She was hard to resist at the time. Now I know better. There is part of me that would like to bump into her again, and another part of me that wants to just forget about her. She is so wrong for me, but she is very hard to resist. Sort of like a femme fatale character in a movie. Dangerous but enchanting. She looks and acts like the little mermaid. How could any one not be drawn to her? I wonder how she is doing. Unfortunately, I don't think she will ever be happy. She's like a lost little girl. Tragic background, inability to really address her real problems. I am no longer attracted to girls like her that I am completely incompatible with. Hooray!

Reactions: Free
I don't like thinking about this right now. Maybe I will tell stories later. By the way, INTP is by far the most obnoxios personality to me, particularly at first meeting them. Lazy is the best word I can use to describe the INTPs I have encountered.

They are disgusting creatures, aren't they.

How did I know ruji would give thumbs up to that post.
images

ESTP and ENTP.

Or so I think, anyway.

I had a big crush on an INFP at one point- but he doesn't seem like an INFP to me. Then again, I'm new to this all so who knows. All my other major crushes I haven't known the types of.

Reactions: Gaze and Free
Partial (okay, total) thread derail. Related though.

slqxz8.png

I tend to attract and be attracted to my total opposite. I've dated an ESTP, ISTP, ISTJ, and an ENTP.

I know a couple of male NFs, and we really hit it off, but not in a romantic sense.

The ENTP was the easiest relationship I've had (as far as compatibility and understanding). But we were young and dumb once upon a time. The xSTPs were short lived. They liked the idea of me on the surface, but neither of them could really see, get, or appreciate what was under the surface though.

My current SO is an ISTJ. We've known each other for a few years, became friends gradually, been close friends for the last couple of years, and dating for the last few months. I still have no freaken clue how his brain works. I love it though.

I don't like thinking about this right now. Maybe I will tell stories later. By the way, INTP is by far the most obnoxios personality to me, particularly at first meeting them. Lazy is the best word I can use to describe the INTPs I have encountered.

Obnoxious. You forgot the "u".

:)

Reactions: Scientia and Free
I always seemed to gravitate towards my polar opposites, ESFP and ESFJ. Once I saw the pattern, I quickly corrected. And my good relationships were with INTJ's, INTP's, and ISTP's. INFJ's are also nice but I prefer thinkers. Or a borderline thinker/feeler.

[MENTION=12050]Scientia[/MENTION] As an INTP, I just want to let you know that my laziness is productive at times. So yeah, I know what you mean. I struggle with procrastination all the time. I'm procrastinating now with my history term paper because I just BS'ed a thesis my teacher approved, one that I can't possibly argue effectively in a paper due in less than a week.

Anyway, I've only had two crushes in my life. The first was on an ISTP that created this amazing abstract art (well, to me, it was abstract. I was all giddy over-analyzing it.) The other was on an ENTJ who had a fantastic vision for the school newspaper (and as a member of the masthead, I totally idolized him. I still do.) I'm still crushing on the ENTJ, so that marks a little over a year, and my crush on the ISTP had lasted for about nine months when I liked him a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Gaze and Free