What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

@infinite dreams
I only know one INTP well and he says that he often "thinks" he is right, but much like the way you described.. But I find it interesting to watch because.. I am an INFJ and I am pretty stubborn too when I "feel" I am right. The only difference here then seems to be in the functions.. aka: You -
( INTP ) use logic to think your way to this "right answer" or truth and I- ( INFJ ) use my intuition to reach said ( often stubborn, but often right ) truth / answer..
:tonguewink:

Yup, I think that's very accurate. :grin:

Talking just from my own experience I'm not sure if there's one over all types that'd be most attracted. For example an ESFJ is one of my closest friends I've come to find with whom I could share my bed for a lifetime I feel like. Our story began with attraction that hasn't ended still even though I have turned her down quite a few times. She's young still though so the type might change too but we share values and goals more so than with others. My brother is an ENTP and we're very close too, and a girl with the same type was quite fond of me as well. Then there's the INTJ, which is just crazy over me and it freaks me out sometimes. Yet she lacks the feeling side, or suppresses it so well that it doesn't feel like much.

Attraction and relatability sure are something different. If I had to come to a conclusion it'd be the NT on attraction, and FJ on finding common ground.
Agreed "FJ" common ground. NT is also attracted to INFJ on common ground imo, because we are the only 2 types ( INFJ / INTJ ) to have Introverted Intuition as our dominant function. This creates the same psychic communication between us and them.. But sadly this union is devoid of the sensitivity needed by the INFJ ( In my rs experience ) ;)

Reactions: Wyote and Disguised
Oh he’s around and the kindest man I’ve ever known. I’ll leave the gushing at that. :p

Awwwww... Is he on the forum too? ;) I'm nosy when lurking fails :)

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvMTUwOTNhMTBlNjQ3M2ZiZmM3YWUzNTI2OGM1ZDU4MTYvcmF3.gif