What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

I'm aware now..not soon enough..but at least I woke up..broke free...revived my soul and now, now I see. I think maybe this is the moment I was born for. To save them. To thwart him. To show my children what pure love, harmony and freedom to be yourself is.

Reactions: Ryso89
Forgive
I've dated many types..mostly those who I saw something amazing in. I really think my first love..my five year high school boy. Was an INFJ..he was just very young and unaware of how to handle his deep feelings. He just recently reached out to me. To ask for forgiveness. He quoted word for word conversations we had as teenagers. Come on a guy remembering verbatim, what you said to him 20 years ago. Wow mind blown.

Then came hell...my husband..malignant narcassitic scociopath...

Abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, cheating, physical abuse, I became a sheild for our children. He dooped me. And everyone else for that matter. The day he pulled his proverbial mask off will haunt me forever. Born unto one ( my father) I was a shield for my siblings. Trapped by another. I was KO'ed. I finally snapped out of it after ten years. Broke free took my babies and ran.

Not far enough. I broke in all sence of the word. I landed in a behavioral health unit. Diagnosed with extreem PTSD...Lord how will I ever forgive myself. When I fell, my children tumbled right into his lap. I'm on my way to Illinois. To battle this monster for custody. He has my three angels locked away behind a falsified protective order. He has cut everyone out of their lives including his own family. 'Cause they dared to challenge him and support me. He has moved a twenty-five year old girl in with him. Impregnated her. Is now touting her my children's mother!! Has a massive online smear campain going. All I care about is my children's well being. I'm stronger than I have ever been now.

I will fight..fight like I never have before. That will be a sight to see. It's not for me it's for my precious innocent ones. I swear I feel them, I know they are in pain. That alone will drive me till they are liberated from his reign of terror. Monsters are real. They are in the form of humans that is where true horror lies.

I've dated many types..mostly those who I saw something amazing in. I really think my first love..my five year high school boy. Was an INFJ..he was just very young and unaware of how to handle his deep feelings. He just recently reached out to me. To ask for forgiveness. He quoted word for word conversations we had as teenagers. Come on a guy remembering verbatim, what you said to him 20 years ago. Wow mind blown.

Abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, cheating, physical abuse, I became a sheild for our children. He dooped me. And everyone else for that matter. The day he pulled his proverbial mask off will haunt me forever. Born unto one ( my father) I was a shield for my siblings. Trapped by another. I was KO'ed. I finally snapped out of it after ten years. Broke free took my babies and ran.

Not far enough. I broke in all sence of the word. I landed in a behavioral health unit. Diagnosed with extreem PTSD...Lord how will I ever forgive myself. When I fell, my children tumbled right into his lap. I'm on my way to Illinois. To battle this monster for custody. He has my three angels locked away behind a falsified protective order. He has cut everyone out of their lives including his own family. 'Cause they dared to challenge him and support me. He has moved a twenty-five year old girl in with him. Impregnated her. Is now touting her my children's mother!! Has a massive online smear campain going. All I care about is my children's well being. I'm stronger than I have ever been now.

I will fight..fight like I never have before. That will be a sight to see. It's not for me it's for my precious innocent ones. I swear I feel them, I know they are in pain. That alone will drive me till they are liberated from his reign of terror. Monsters are real. They are in the form of humans that is where true horror lies.

I am so sorry that monster has made you and your children suffer needlessly. You will persevere. Not only because its what's right, but because I just feel you will.

I have literal chills right now because I can understand more than anyone else in this thread what you are going through. You have no idea how close your story mirrors mine. I am ex

I have sent you a private message I hope you'll read. Now please forgive me for this, but I must point out a typo in the last sentence of my comment you quoted in which I referred to an INFJ as another personality type. So sorry to take focus away from you for something so unimportant.

Forgive

I have sent you a private message I hope you'll read.

Now please forgive me for this, but I must point out a typo in the last sentence of my comment you quoted in which I referred to an INFJ as another personality type. So sorry to take focus away from you for something so unimportant.

I think XNTJs, in general, are drawn to INFJs. I like INFJs. They are very friendly, cuddly, nice, and sweet. INFJs are also just as intuitive and creative as XNTJs. I can see INFJs balancing out XNTJs if both are willing and well-adapted to thier individual cognitive functions. I always welcome any INFJs company.

I am sure more types are drawn to INFJs as well, for this is not solely a type thing.

To all of you good natured ladies who've been screwed over, I'm sorry you have had to encounter the douchebag majority of my gender. On behalf of good guys everywhere, I hope you meet the right person for you, and may it be the most magical thing that's ever happened.

ENTPs by far I think.

full disclosure my ex is entp. whilst not wishing to generalise over any type (people are individuals) infj ? take care with that type or any poorly adjusted types. i think any type can be attracted to another type, we just have more likely 'groups' to hit it off with.

Most importanly to me, is not what I can take or give, in a relationship or what type, but what we can share and give each other. to me any relationship is about friendship and has to be sustainable/practical, as well as romantic, if it's a romantic partnership. It's sad to me that some 'mal adjusted' people are attracted to infj, which is especially troublesome when we are younger and inexperieced.

It takes time but I think infj are very capable of having good relationships and whilst our idealism can make us vulnerable, our intuition can be a very valuable defense mechanism. So 'tools, narcissists' beware.. We're onto you. and despite our peaceful natures ? when mistreated we know how to react. GRR !

Lol :)

Reactions: Ginny and Sandie33
Anyone with emotional problems. I'm not always the guy for hanging out in real life, but my friends tend to come to me when they're in need of emotional support. Or just cuddles.
They are mostly INTJs, some INFPs.

But the problem is that as INFJs we just need something very deep and real. Its all fun and games until your in love, and the NT cant or wont express anything back.....either way its the same result....idk I want someone to care about my emotions and know when to the cash in the chips and ASK me for something. NTs will either abuse your giving nature or will never ask you for anything....which ts a type of devaluing.

Wow... Check the mic... Highlighter is spittin truth!

Reactions: Littlelissa
Wow... Check the mic... Highlighter is spittin truth!

Yes he just pops in occasionally to 'highlight' the truth of things, and then disappears again. Lol!

I can't verify this quote but what he says about INFJ's is spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSquared
I don't see NTs as deliberately abusing anyone for any reason. Of course there are exceptions to every rule but as an NT, its not something that's built into us. Not recepocating could be true but again it's not really a choice...AND maybe you just don't know how to recognize when something is being reciprocated by an NT. For instance, I do things for people. I try to make their lives better, make things simpler or create something I think they will enjoy when I like or love them to whatever extent I can or do.

I don't see NTs as deliberately abusing anyone for any reason. Of course there are exceptions to every rule but as an NT, its not something that's built into us. Not recepocating could be true but again it's not really a choice...AND maybe you just don't know how to recognize when something is being reciprocated by an NT. For instance, I do things for people. I try to make their lives better, make things simpler or create something I think they will enjoy when I like or love them to whatever extent I can or do.

but this is my point, Intent does not matter, the result is all that matters. we are defined by our actions! not by our intentions. and take for example A narcissistic person with a disorder, these people are so oblivious to the their nature that from their perspective they are NOT DOING anything other than living their lives.....

but everyone that encounters a NARC is severely damage as result of this type abuse. in short a person can ABUSE another and "not intend" too do so. the result is the same and the action is the same.

this is not to say that I believe that all NT rationals are NARcs.....but......i will say that INTPs often look like covert narcs. imo.

Massochists.

What's wrong with grocery shopping at 6:00 am? I love it. Get the entire store to myself plus maybe a few other obvious introverts. It's glorious. :grinning:

(note that the very minute home grocery delivery is available in my area I will no longer set foot in a grocery store at all lol)

Not a MBTI, but people who want to feel deeply understood and supported, and never people who want a partner in crime to do a ton of wild, crazy, irresponsible extroverted activities.