What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

Well your in the wrong place aren't ya?

Looks like we got another region rat on the forum. Your comments are wack and your sports teams are wack too. #cubs

Reactions: Misadventure
What I've just read makes me think as a male INFJ I'm screwed.

INTP women don't exist as far as I know.
INFP women hardly make the first move, which is my biggest problem half the time. The only girl I've ever 'loved' was INFP and she and I broke up after like 3 years dating. Things just began to stagnate toward the end. It was a great relationship though, very understanding.
I have yet to meet an ENTP.
The only ENFP I've ever known got far too clingy about just hanging out but had this complex where she wouldn't date people younger than her. Got too annoying and eventually led to some heated arguements.
The only INFJ women I know are on this forum.

Most other mbti types I've seen barely interest me.

I hope you have had some luck! I am an INTP woman, so rest assured, we do indeed exist. Honestly we are just as rare as our male INFJ counterparts... I myself tend to have really good senses for INFJs. In my childhood my best friend was an INFJ and now the guy that I like is an INFJ and yet another one of my newer, yet close friends is as well.

NTs definitely. Ambitious INFJs attract ENTJs and caring INFJs attract ENTPs.

I want an INTP so bad. I promise I will take care of it! I want one! I want one! :m079:

I'm an INTP but the INFJ guy I want is very shy and reserved. He can be outgoing and we have stayed up till 2 am skype calling quite a few times. DO you have any tips so I can be the best that I can be for him?

Yeah, I love INTPs for the reasons you've explained. Also, I find being around INTPs calming. There no such things as taboo emotions, so I feel I can say what I want, when I want, it's not going to be taken the wrong way. That's extremely liberating.

Much to my regret and great frustration none of my friendships with INTPs ever turned into a relationship. I'm sad about that. I told one of my INTP friends not to keep in touch because I wanted to be more than just friends and every time I chatted with him I felt a glimmer of hope where there was none to have.

I know that it's different for all INTPs but what makes you like want to be more than just friends? What does the INFJ need to show the INTP?

I am in almost the reverse of your situation. I am an INTP woman who has fallen in love, no matter how cliche it may be, with an INFJ male. For me personally, if he gave me a firm inclination he may be interested in me I would spare him, knowing how shy he is, from having to make the first move. I'm the type of person who would like to take things slow and will reassure him that I am in for the "long haul" so to speak. If you still need this advice i suggest that you try to make ways to go out of your way for your INTP and it absolutely warms my heart when my INFJ remembers little facts that I've told him about myself. Keep these in mind and I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine. ;)

What MBTI type or type of person finds INFJs especially attractive [in the romantic manner] ?

I'm an INFJ, and I've noticed that the guys who are most persistent in pursuing and who "fall hardest for" me are generally ENTJs and people who are *very ambitious and very inclined to be leaders.

I am just curious why that is ? Is it because of their personality traits [i.e. ambition and attaining their goals] or because they find something particularly attractive about INFJs' qualities ?
e

I am married to an ESTJ and have a coupe ESTJ friends that I love. However, I think INFJ and ENFP have a very compatible relationship. Honestly, I think INFJ's can attract anyone they really set their mind to attract. We have an uncanny ability to get people to open up and also let them know we genuinely care. I think people are attracted to that

Lolol.... I already know who. :m202:
cdaab6db25abae8990e2372418b3abc3--personality-quotes-personality-types.jpg

People that crave, or unconsciously need nurturing. Sadly who very often are narcissists. People who are conspicuously ambitious are very
often very poor leaders.
It's generally a long process of painful discovery for INFJs to learn to stop being used for the very qualities that make them a little special.
It'd be nice to be appreciated for those qualities. Only an INFJ or INFP would recognize them:)