What type is most attracted to INFJs ? | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

What type is most attracted to INFJs ?

INTP's. :tonguewink:

(note that the very minute home grocery delivery is available in my area I will no longer set foot in a grocery store at all lol)
It's a dream come true. :hearteyes:

What's wrong with grocery shopping at 6:00 am? I love it. Get the entire store to myself plus maybe a few other obvious introverts. It's glorious. :grinning:

(note that the very minute home grocery delivery is available in my area I will no longer set foot in a grocery store at all lol)
In the Netherlands we have it already... 5 bucks. A dream...

I think we wandered a tiny bit off course here in this thread... 1dzoaz.jpg

Reactions: SuperManda and Asa
I think we wandered a tiny bit off course here in this thread... View attachment 36793
Free delivery ftw! Yes you still have to talk to a live person but it's very brief.
IAJ2eL5.jpg

:tonguewink:
She did leave out the counselor though, so I'm adding an INFJ to the mix. Here's my version.

Toss the INTJ overboard prior to landfall. Once on land have the ENTJ devise a well written plan, then tie him up and gag him. Find the ENTP and have him go spear fishing with the INTP's stick and find a better stick for the INTP, as well as a bundle of sticks to build a fire, then build fire.

While the ENTP is talking to coconuts, gorillas, birds, and other wildlife, lie on the beach by the fire with the INTP and enjoy solitude and a nice long a nap, then partake in quality conversation, and other things. :smilingimp:
*note* ENTP is still speaking to animals and trees.

Tbc...

Last edited:
Oh I watch all his vids... seen this one too. His gf is ENFP. ENFP love me.. but they r too hippie for me thus far.. Need INTENSE.. muahaha! :joycat::tonguewink:View attachment 36800
Oops. I meant to add the above video, not the first one.

As for the pic you posted, once I open up to someone (rare occasion) I don't have trust issues, assuming the other person isn't giving me a reason to not trust them.

Oops. I meant to add the above video, not the first one.

As for the pic, once I open up to someone (rare occasion) I don't have trust issues, assuming the other person isn't giving me a reason to not trust them.
Agreed.. They just have to make it past my electrified fence first.. then they're golden (( forever, unless they give a reason otherwise )) :) Good thing too our guts usually weed that lot out quickly... ;)

Reactions: Happy Phantom
I'm an INFJ, and I've noticed that the guys who are most persistent in pursuing and who "fall hardest for" me are generally ENTJs and people who are *very ambitious and very inclined to be leaders.

I am just curious why that is ? Is it because of their personality traits [i.e. ambition and attaining their goals] or because they find something particularly attractive about INFJs' qualities ?
I'll keep this in mind.

Reactions: Ren
I think INTJ are very drawn to us as INFJ. Also INFJ/P... and ENFP/J. I find that the type most attracted to me are the "rare" types, which is funny because there should be far less of us. But I believe this is just a reflection of us drawing in the same vibes that we put out. The more weird, and intuitive, and deep we exist the more we attract the same kind of people to us. Like a flame..

NTs definitely. Ambitious INFJs attract ENTJs and caring INFJs attract ENTPs.

I want an INTP so bad. I promise I will take care of it! I want one! I want one! :m079:

Do you really? Are you sure??
I'm so lost, am I the only INFJ who wants to be at least two miles away from every confirmed INTP I've ever met? Nothing (absolutely nothing) wrong with INTPs, I'm sure they are great people, but oh how the ones I know grate on my nerves... the self fanaticism, the idolization of their own intellectualism, AHHH. And all they ever do is argue with me about everything! Even when they are wrong, they have to be told they are right. I'm sure this isn't every INTP but oh my I'd rather spend the next 10 years surrounded by chatty E---s 24/7 than have to live my life with an INTP like the ones I know. If any INTPs read this I'm sure you're a beautiful and kind person, it's just that I know a few in your type who always insist on being right even when they make no sense.

Reactions: Misty and Ren
Talking just from my own experience I'm not sure if there's one over all types that'd be most attracted. For example an ESFJ is one of my closest friends I've come to find with whom I could share my bed for a lifetime I feel like. Our story began with attraction that hasn't ended still even though I have turned her down quite a few times. She's young still though so the type might change too but we share values and goals more so than with others. My brother is an ENTP and we're very close too, and a girl with the same type was quite fond of me as well. Then there's the INTJ, which is just crazy over me and it freaks me out sometimes. Yet she lacks the feeling side, or suppresses it so well that it doesn't feel like much.

Attraction and relatability sure are something different. If I had to come to a conclusion it'd be the NT on attraction, and FJ on finding common ground.

Talking just from my own experience I'm not sure if there's one over all types that'd be most attracted. For example an ESFJ is one of my closest friends I've come to find with whom I could share my bed for a lifetime I feel like. Our story began with attraction that hasn't ended still even though I have turned her down quite a few times. She's young still though so the type might change too but we share values and goals more so than with others. My brother is an ENTP and we're very close too, and a girl with the same type was quite fond of me as well. Then there's the INTJ, which is just crazy over me and it freaks me out sometimes. Yet she lacks the feeling side, or suppresses it so well that it doesn't feel like much.
Oh @Disguised, gimme some of your powers will you :grin:

Reactions: infinite dreams
If any INTPs read this I'm sure you're a beautiful and kind person, it's just that I know a few in your type who always insist on being right even when they make no sense.

I'm having a hard time with that last bit (the first part sounds great tbh :blush:). As a "confirmed" INTP I am far and away my own worst critic. If I believe I am correct about something, I will certainly argue my position until the evidence points to a more complete truth, but I only consider myself unalterably "right" when I've examined something so extensively and vetted the logical procession so thoroughly that all traces of doubt are gone. And that is frankly pretty rare.

I find people who stubbornly insist upon their own correctness in the face of contradictory evidence to be quite annoying as well. Are you sure your friends aren't INTJs? :wink:

I'm having a hard time with that last bit (the first part sounds great tbh :blush:). As a "confirmed" INTP I am far and away my own worst critic. If I believe I am correct about something, I will certainly argue my position until the evidence points to a more complete truth, but I only consider myself unalterably "right" when I've examined something so extensively and vetted the logical procession so thoroughly that all traces of doubt are gone. And that is frankly pretty rare.

I find people who stubbornly insist upon their own correctness in the face of contradictory evidence to be quite annoying as well. Are you sure your friends aren't INTJs? :wink:
LOLOL!! Touche...

INTJ's are great... love them... but that said:

INTJ = Autocorrect

jTJ2rfd.jpg

@infinite dreams
I only know one INTP well and he says that he often "thinks" he is right, but much like the way you described.. But I find it interesting to watch because.. I am an INFJ and I am pretty stubborn too when I "feel" I am right. The only difference here then seems to be in the functions.. aka: You -
( INTP ) use logic to think your way to this "right answer" or truth and I- ( INFJ ) use my intuition to reach said ( often stubborn, but often right ) truth / answer..
:tonguewink: