What sign shouldn't you date? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What sign shouldn't you date?

You Should Never Date an Aquarius

Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange - it's likely that any Aquarius will weird you out.
And if you do happen to fall for an Aquarius, you'll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.

Instead try dating: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, or Virgo

You Should Never Date an Aries

Impatient, restless, and selfish - it's a lot of work to make an Aries happy.
And if you drop the ball, your Aries will be gone faster than you can say "I'm sorry"!

Instead try dating: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, or Pisces

Oh, this is interesting. I can be friends with an Aries but dating one has been a pain, indeed. :D But ok, I will still keep an open mind.

You Should Never Date a Cancer
Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.
And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius

I never wanted Cancer anyway :O

Aries here. Did anyone else feel slightly proud of their own sign, as it was being slated? :D.

Aries here. Did anyone else feel slightly proud of their own sign, as it was being slated? :D.

ELF WE CAN'T DATE. Did I tell you that recently I found out I'm not a Sag? It kinda broke my heart.

Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange - it's likely that any Aquarius will weird you out.
And if you do happen to fall for an Aquarius, you'll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.

I wouldn't date an Aquarius. They are cool and all, but they can grate on my nerves. Small doses. Actually that goes for all Air signs. It's not that I don't like them. I always wanted to date a Taurus. Virgos yeah that description was pretty right on. Cancer = danger. I always wonder too much about what they're thinking. I married a Pisces.

You Should Never Date a Serpentarius

Flamboyant, ambitious and a bit of a know it all - just too good for pretty much everyone really, which is why they've been eliminated from the Zodiac.
It's not that a Serpentarius wouldn't treat you with benevolent pity... but do you really want to go through life feeling dead jealous of everything they are that you are not?

Instead try dating: Any of the other 12 zodiac signs. Variety is the spice of life.

aww that would be my sign if it still existed. I relate to it a lot actually. I've always felt stuck between Scorpio and sag. Anywho

It's true. I don't get along with Aquariuses for the most part. .i love weird but not that kind of detached and mean weird.

Reactions: acd