What sign shouldn't you date?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsignshouldntyoudatequiz/

You Should Never Date an Aquarius

Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange - it's likely that any Aquarius will weird you out.
And if you do happen to fall for an Aquarius, you'll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.

Instead try dating: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, or Virgo

Last edited:
You Should Never Date an Aries
Impatient, restless, and selfish - it's a lot of work to make an Aries happy.
And if you drop the ball, your Aries will be gone faster than you can say "I'm sorry"!

Instead try dating: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, or Pisces

You Should Never Date a Virgo

Demanding, picky, and a total perfectionist - there's no way you want to live up to Virgo's standards.
It's not that you couldn't please a Virgo... you would just hate yourself for doing it.

Instead try dating: Libra, Leo, Aquarius, or Aries

LOL i guess I'm enough virgo for two people.lol

And if you drop the ball, your Aries will be gone faster than you can say "I'm sorry"!

I'm an Aries. And i'm not that restless or impatient am i, right? :mcute:

:m182: y'all better answer me!!!

j/k

Last edited:
A hearty "bah" on astrology. I'm an Aries as well, but I've never identified with any of the descriptions.

Okay, well, Aquarians aren't weird, but whatever.

Demanding, picky, and a total perfectionist - there's no way you want to live up to Virgo's standards.
It's not that you couldn't please a Virgo... you would just hate yourself for doing it.

You Should Never Date a Taurus
Stubborn, materialistic, and even a little greedy - you don't fit into a the strictly crafted inner world of a Taurus.
You definitely need more excitement than a Taurus offers. After all, even expensive dinners get boring after a while!

Instead try dating: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, or Aries
:m131:

Stubborn, materialistic, and even a little greedy - you don't fit into a the strictly crafted inner world of a Taurus.
You definitely need more excitement than a Taurus offers. After all, even expensive dinners get boring after a while!

And I am a Taurus!
My wife is a Gemini.

I...am a taurus? I can't be in a relationship with myself? Am I too vain?

You Should Never Date a Cancer

Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.
And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius

lol...funny I'm a Cancer and my hubby is a Gemini

I...am a taurus? I can't be in a relationship with myself? Am I too vain?

I'm trying to figure that one out myself.
Is it the stubbornness? Both people would hold their ground and get nowhere?

Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange - it's likely that any Aquarius will weird you out.
And if you do happen to fall for an Aquarius, you'll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.

Instead try dating: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, or Virgo

Neither should I. What's your sign MF?
/Nudge nudge

I remember in High School (where I was as uncouth as ever) asking some fellow what his sign was and he said: "Stop."
And I didn't get it at first but when I did, oh how I laughed.

Reactions: Puck
You Should Never Date a Libra

Indecisive, flirtatious, and downright deceptive - your Libra will tell you what you want to hear.
Problem is they'll be telling *everyone* what they want to hear.

Instead try dating: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, or Scorpio

Yeah, I should just date myself. Sounds like a great idea.

Last edited:
You Should Never Date a Serpentarius

Flamboyant, ambitious and a bit of a know it all - just too good for pretty much everyone really, which is why they've been eliminated from the Zodiac.
It's not that a Serpentarius wouldn't treat you with benevolent pity... but do you really want to go through life feeling dead jealous of everything they are that you are not?

Instead try dating: Any of the other 12 zodiac signs. Variety is the spice of life.

You Should Never Date a Pisces

Sensitive, emotional, and unrealistically romantic - you are destined to break Pisces heart.
Don't get fooled by a charming Pisces. They'll be clinging to you by the end of the first date!

Instead try dating: Aries, Leo, Libra, or Aquarius
---
I am dating a leo, go figures

Last edited: